zima2010 wrote:
"
Ho3n wrote:
"
uber lab - 9 run
8 fail
1 win

hahah i did it!

Grats! Did u just every single hit? and how much hp do you have?

You need to get the last HP nodes in the passive tree, Golem's blood.
You have one dex node to the left of Herbalism that you don't need to take. Use it somewhere else.
(This one)

I would consider getting the nodes Cloth and Chain, and Survivalist, as well as the last Frenzy node.
Replace Rat's Nest with a Starkonja's for now, to increase your life.

Try to replace Tabula Rasa when you can. Having a 5L chest with high evasion and life is better than having a 6L with no stats. Evasion is our first line of defense, and the body armour is our biggest source of evasion. If you are struggling with survival, your Tabula rasa is the Biggest villain.

If you are struggling with life, one option is to replace your lycosidae with a rare shield instead. This can be another great source for both life and evasion, but can also make it easier to cap resists without sacrificing other stuff.

As for damage:

Try to fix your potions. (Lion's roar, overflowing chalice, etc)
Get quality on your gems. (Like Benjy has pointed out earlier, it may also be worth replacing MPD with RAGE)

When you use Lycosidae, you don't need Ice Golem. Get Lightning golem instead.
If you replace Lycosidae, get Ice Golem.
Also, if you choose to replace your Lycosidae, get the passive skill Acuity or Depth Perception. Also get Precision instead of Herald of Purity. If you can't sustain a high level Precision, use a lower level version.

Don't panic.
oke , thanks
I have newbie question,
how to generate frenzy charges with this build?
"
Manticorex wrote:
I have newbie question,
how to generate frenzy charges with this build?

ascendancy provides unlimited frenzy charges. Till then you can always get em from blood rage.
I just came across quite a lot of currency (3.5-4ex).. Do you mind taking a look at my profile and suggesting an upgrade to hit first? I was thinking going for a really nice pDPS claw and also getting a 6 link chest.
I am on act 7 and currently struggling to kill bosses.I did not even finish Cruel lab because the amount of damage I do to Izaro is not very consistent

I follow the POB with no lyco

Any tips would be greatly appreciated
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
I am on act 7 and currently struggling to kill bosses.I did not even finish Cruel lab because the amount of damage I do to Izaro is not very consistent

I can't help you if you keep your profile and character details private.
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:

Fixed sorry :)
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
"
1benjy1 wrote:
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:

Fixed sorry :)

It's best to lvl with two ewar's. Shields aren't inherently useful to us.

For a quick dmg boost you could buy a Prismweave unique belt for 1alch.

With your current tree etc swap the ewar's for the claw with the highest physical dps you can afford and equip. Wasp nest for 1c lvl 60 seems a good option.
How do you generate Power Charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info