[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

This build will have hard times in maps with no regeneration mods.

Also, it can't do maps with - maximum resists!

Additionally, it can't do Incursion Temple with corruption room (- maximum resists), which is one of the most desired.

It is good for Standard, but for Incursion league is weak.
Can you guys help me pls?what do i need to replace to get 50k armour ??in tree /items? xD and more energy shield :( ?i get 11,335 ES with Ephemeral Edge,dusk blade. Less 10-11 k with doon/doryiani / brightbeak


Wanted to get all my gear lined up before leveling. This is what I have.

Now just waiting for a Watchers eye with the clarity stat. Will this be a good start to switch to at 80 ish

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
thegamingkage wrote:
is taht FLAT ES better than my 2 opal's 20 % ES elreon mod??XD


To be totaly affirmative, you have to compare in PoB how much each ring buff you.

But zzang did a post about it many pages ago. He had some ring with this legacy master craft on extremly strong rings. He replaced them with the ring showed in gear section saying they give him way more stats than his legacy version.

So even if this totaly depend on the build and your stats, I would not be surprised if the ring I suggest are way better thant the one you are playing.

"
kmaldona wrote:
Are opal rings necessary or just QOL as there are slim pickings in HC.

Was able to grab this.
`

Will level the char then find the other ring i guess


Opal are not absolutly necessary. They are an excellent base, but at the same time, you can try to get perfect explicite stats on a shity base for a couple of chaos and try to corrupt the ring in order to get one of the new corruption.

You can get extremly usefull corruption like "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" which alow us to switch Death Door for extremly high ES boots.
You can also get "(4–6)% increased Strength / (4–6)% increased Intelligence" corruption, which can be excellent even if this should not reach the implicit of Opal ring. But if you hit a double corruption with Temple altar, you can surpass in many way the Opal's implicit.
my first game experience RF :) before only mf.
my gear in league, 13 900 es, twice cant uber kill (need more attempts, before never went to him)
shaper afk kill, uber 50/50 but easy.

for uber need more cold res, and more dps, nice rare boots no find for more es, need change belt and gloves (+2 aura mb or attack speed and +2 aura, but need 4 enlighten).
hards mods maps: - res its easy, nice regen and no have problem + ruby flask. -20 regen easy, -40 possible, -60 so hard. elemental weakness only if you no have hight res (110+) and no problem but ruby flask help
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jul 1, 2018, 8:42:29 PM
So i've been enjoying this build on and off, its not as powerful as i thought it'd be, i feel i've copied most of the items with a few niche points such as 25% ele rings which simply dont existon the market even if you have the money to save up.

my main question, if anyone would please answer:

is how the bloody hell does he get 529k damage on RF

no matter what i change in PoB,
add 25% ele rings,
buff my ES higher
add bit more INT and STR
and fill in the remaining 5ish levels i'm missing
i never get higher than 320k ish,

my real damage is 268k for RF in PoB

i'd honestly really like some help here, it seems like a small thing, thats buffing his damage by well, a flat 40% to his ENTIRE damage, above mine (if i had all his gear, even from copying the stats i'm missing)

i'm lvl 94, got all the important nodes, Ele overlord, Equilibrium, thats not the sneaky ones missing

is there a way of enabling ele equilibrium in PoB? visually? when you click the skill it doesnt visually buff your damage, but then its just a debuff so technically it doesnt 'raise' your damage so it shouldnt be it.

Ramble ramble. help,


HERES TLDR- sorry for rambling

TLDR; 320k damage if i copy all his gear/stats, he has 529k, missing 200k damage, Halp strangers, Halp. - send halp.
in game: Bearded_Moron
Last edited by Super_Tree on Jul 1, 2018, 11:39:20 PM
"
Super_Tree wrote:
So i've been enjoying this build on and off, its not as powerful as i thought it'd be, i feel i've copied most of the items with a few niche points such as 25% ele rings which simply dont existon the market even if you have the money to save up.

my main question, if anyone would please answer:

is how the bloody hell does he get 529k damage on RF

no matter what i change in PoB,
add 25% ele rings,
buff my ES higher
add bit more INT and STR
and fill in the remaining 5ish levels i'm missing
i never get higher than 320k ish,

my real damage is 268k for RF in PoB

i'd honestly really like some help here, it seems like a small thing, thats buffing his damage by well, a flat 40% to his ENTIRE damage, above mine (if i had all his gear, even from copying the stats i'm missing)

i'm lvl 94, got all the important nodes, Ele overlord, Equilibrium, thats not the sneaky ones missing

is there a way of enabling ele equilibrium in PoB? visually? when you click the skill it doesnt visually buff your damage, but then its just a debuff so technically it doesnt 'raise' your damage so it shouldnt be it.

Ramble ramble. help,


HERES TLDR- sorry for rambling

TLDR; 320k damage if i copy all his gear/stats, he has 529k, missing 200k damage, Halp strangers, Halp. - send halp.



Same problem here. From PoB I figured it out the non existent rings, and non existent jewels on the market makes the difference. If you tune down the build in PoB for a reasonable situation (avaiable rings + league shav (without +1gem) realistic jewels) it have ~280-300k dps ~13k-14k es, I missing a vita regen watchers, using a sin trek instead of DD or Rare boots. LVL 93 and its feels like i have low dmg :D I can kill shaper easly. But i failed 2 times on uber elder in a 2. phase i don't have the dmg to clean up the adds fast enough :/ and the cold degen f*cks me over. LVL95-97 it will peak the dmg but i think i missing much more than what i will get from a +1 jewel and some flat ES. If i min max everything i can have ~400k (PoB calc)

And you can do the EE in Pob by configuration / enemy hit by lightning / cold / fire checkboxes
"
an4x15 wrote:
"
Super_Tree wrote:
So i've been enjoying this build on and off, its not as powerful as i thought it'd be, i feel i've copied most of the items with a few niche points such as 25% ele rings which simply dont existon the market even if you have the money to save up.

my main question, if anyone would please answer:

is how the bloody hell does he get 529k damage on RF

no matter what i change in PoB,
add 25% ele rings,
buff my ES higher
add bit more INT and STR
and fill in the remaining 5ish levels i'm missing
i never get higher than 320k ish,

my real damage is 268k for RF in PoB

i'd honestly really like some help here, it seems like a small thing, thats buffing his damage by well, a flat 40% to his ENTIRE damage, above mine (if i had all his gear, even from copying the stats i'm missing)

i'm lvl 94, got all the important nodes, Ele overlord, Equilibrium, thats not the sneaky ones missing

is there a way of enabling ele equilibrium in PoB? visually? when you click the skill it doesnt visually buff your damage, but then its just a debuff so technically it doesnt 'raise' your damage so it shouldnt be it.

Ramble ramble. help,


HERES TLDR- sorry for rambling

TLDR; 320k damage if i copy all his gear/stats, he has 529k, missing 200k damage, Halp strangers, Halp. - send halp.



Same problem here. From PoB I figured it out the non existent rings, and non existent jewels on the market makes the difference. If you tune down the build in PoB for a reasonable situation (avaiable rings + league shav (without +1gem) realistic jewels) it have ~280-300k dps ~13k-14k es, I missing a vita regen watchers, using a sin trek instead of DD or Rare boots. LVL 93 and its feels like i have low dmg :D I can kill shaper easly. But i failed 2 times on uber elder in a 2. phase i don't have the dmg to clean up the adds fast enough :/ and the cold degen f*cks me over. LVL95-97 it will peak the dmg but i think i missing much more than what i will get from a +1 jewel and some flat ES. If i min max everything i can have ~400k (PoB calc)

And you can do the EE in Pob by configuration / enemy hit by lightning / cold / fire checkboxes


You're a fantastic human bean. read through your message, i agree, i've had good luck with economy this season, one of the few, i tend to just curve off the edges of the expensive things, but i've bought most of the stuff that was actually available on the market, belt is still horrible and somehow nothing compares to it on the market, its depressing. the potential of strength i could get but i have a stun threshold belt instead,

anyway, you're fantastic, that tip with the PoB configuration, i nowhave 410k dps, you're a godsend, i guess its just jewels and indeed, element damage rings, which lets face it, they'll literally never be for sale on the market with those stats

once again, you're amazing. thanks. really
in game: Bearded_Moron
"
poebass wrote:
This build will have hard times in maps with no regeneration mods.

Also, it can't do maps with - maximum resists!

Additionally, it can't do Incursion Temple with corruption room (- maximum resists), which is one of the most desired.

It is good for Standard, but for Incursion league is weak.


Hey there.

First of all , there are only 2 maps mods that are bad. 'No Regen' is a no-no map mod. 'Less Recovery' is reaaaaally annoying to deal with but possible with great gear. That's it.

Guys , if you invest enough levels/scaling into the build, min/max res mods are no problem at all.
Hell , if i turn OFF my Purity of Fire i am NOT even degening anymore. So yea. Less Recovery/No Regen are the only 2 mods that are bad/annoying for this build.

Cheers :)
Last edited by VaniSect on Jul 2, 2018, 3:37:45 AM
So what do you spice girls think about BLIGHTWELL ? :D
i bricked 1 good ring btw :( with vaal,now i got these lol

forgot Presence of chayula i got that too


what the heck can i change so i get more energy shield /dmg??

,my armour now 46 thousand,...i had like 48k before but i bricked 1 good ring lol trying to get the vaal bleed thing , WHAT Boots Rare /Unique best for energy shield?hmm is rare best?a guy chose Sin Trek in a pastebin he made few pages ago hmm
i had this on a occultist essencedrain&contagion witch but still similar ES 9-10 thousand with doon cuebyari and shaped belt,

can someone help me please?:(


xD BTW a guy AhFack saiz https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840270
"
This is the closest thing to a life flask you will ever have. Get the highest duration you can find and you will love it. You could also just as easily roll/buy a magic one with increased duration and another mod you like on there. I choose to use this because it's so common, the duration of 6.70 seconds is longer than a magic Sulphur, and you still get 3 uses out of it. "

So, he is wrong lolz.................... i use THE OVERFLOWING CHALICE :> 1. is badass reminds me of Dark SOuls 3 -Kingdom Comes trailer, the chalice in it ye?:3
2. it has better stats because Sorrow of the Divine gives us zealoth's oath which we already have lol....

ALSO i wanna replce my number 5 flask with either ARMOR +Bleed immune rare hmm

OR What u guys think so i replace Divination Distillate (i thought the ++Max resistances stack with ruby one/others but no stack lol ) , i get Rumi's Concoction / what ?

btw Dark Souls III - Kingdom Falls Trailer, for the awesome

see the chalice at minute 01:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys8TrommbdA
Last edited by thegamingkage on Jul 2, 2018, 9:59:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info