[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Legion has been kind to me... hopefully this build still works when this baby gets back to standard....

"
mkdnpna wrote:
Actually 3.7 doesn't hurt us much

https://pastebin.com/q87jraB1

Comparing with current 3.6 tree

DPS: +3k more on SR, same on RF
Regen: +2615 hp/sec no flasks, no config (+20 hp/sec)
ES: 19347 (+326)
Armour: 50745 (-2500)

But we're still at 90% phys dmg reduction so that armour loss isn't a big deal.

Yep, i think this is alright to make it onto the front page. Good Job!

"
Guys check up my 32.5k ES/ 13k ES regen righteous fire build in standard, it's pretty close to perfection :)

https://pastebin.com/2ED5FqUH

Sick mirror gear dude nice one probably heaviest tank on the whole server. Whats your delve level?
Last edited by zzang on Jun 9, 2019, 7:06:14 AM
is it a mistake that the new tree has mom allocated on it ? i think it doesnt do anything since theres no mana behind it anymore
"
lightdarkness wrote:
is it a mistake that the new tree has mom allocated on it ? i think it doesnt do anything since theres no mana behind it anymore

Which PoB pastebin are you referring to?

The classical tree is not updated i will need some time in the following days to do that only PoB available at the moment.
Double post.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 9, 2019, 11:57:48 AM
[/quote] Sick mirror gear dude nice one probably heaviest tank on the whole server. Whats your delve level?[/quote]

Currently at 700+ and is going deeper, I expect this build to reach 1000.
Last edited by BestiaryBeastin on Jun 9, 2019, 8:04:13 PM
Updated the classical tree link in the 3.7 section.
Hey, a little dumb question but should one use vaal RF or just normal RF?
Hi guys, anyone has an idea of a good skill to level with before the switch to RF around level 34?

I'm not new to this build, I've leveled it successfully before in a league, and the hard point for me is just before switching to RF around lvl 34, when you have to do Normal lab to get Time of Need.

I tried Normal Izaro with both Molten Strike and Freezing Pulse, and he destroyed me both times :) Any other good skill / support combination to kill the bastard before I switch to the hot ring? :)

Edit: actually my best bet might be to switch to low life and Scorching Ray the emperor to get Time of Need after the switch, with the crazy ES regen all the leveling items provide. I will try that tonight and report back.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jun 11, 2019, 2:23:56 AM
TYVM for the tree and the build in general, i got it up and running in legion now :)

"
Jadran wrote:
Hi guys, anyone has an idea of a good skill to level with before the switch to RF around level 34?

I'm not new to this build, I've leveled it successfully before in a league, and the hard point for me is just before switching to RF around lvl 34, when you have to do Normal lab to get Time of Need.

I tried Normal Izaro with both Molten Strike and Freezing Pulse, and he destroyed me both times :) Any other good skill / support combination to kill the bastard before I switch to the hot ring? :)

i leveled to 68 with freezing pulse, karui ward helps a lot vs izaro, if you also have good ms boots you can dodge everything he has and chip at his health, its not fast but it works. if you're not a fan of dodging you need to get more life and armour on gear.

edit: forgot to mention ive been using molten shell and it doesnt trigger EE, its amazing for survivability while im still gathering good equipment
Last edited by lightdarkness on Jun 11, 2019, 5:11:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info