[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hi. zzang, LAGROSSESIMONE, BestiaryBeastin thx for build and tips. Always want to try RF-setup.
Recently rich 13.2 ES and think i am stuck. Any words of wisdom to how get at least 16k of ES.

Ow. Most of the time before i play as overlich cyclon. Used to wear headhunter.
For now i am feel good with HH, but can it be a problem in future regarding SE\regen?

https://pastebin.com/rqB69HbF
Is this build viable for deep delve and elder maps? Also using Vaal RF won't be an issue because it only lasts a couple of seconds? Thanks for the build!
"
KaindeMort wrote:
Hi. zzang, LAGROSSESIMONE, BestiaryBeastin thx for build and tips. Always want to try RF-setup.
Recently rich 13.2 ES and think i am stuck. Any words of wisdom to how get at least 16k of ES.

Ow. Most of the time before i play as overlich cyclon. Used to wear headhunter.
For now i am feel good with HH, but can it be a problem in future regarding SE\regen?

https://pastebin.com/rqB69HbF


Hi,

The list of problems I see ...

In the stuff :
- Your scepter is bad. Go for Doon.
A rare scepter can be better, but you have to get, at least a T1 + T1-2 in str and intel. And multicraft flat mana, % fire dmg and %dot dmg on it.
- Your rings are bad.
Follow those 2 search (the higher stats you can get, the better).
Base ranking : Opal > Unset > Prismatic > Two-Stone > Ruby/Sapphir/Topaz > Moonstone > Paua > rest.
Ring 1
Ring 2
Once you get some flat cold/light dmg on one ring, the second one does not need some.
- DeathDoor is a "meh" choice. Go for high ES boots with 30% move speed. Res, intel are obviously wellcome.
- Headhunter isn't a realy relevant on this build. It can looks a bit strange, but HH mecanics does not realy fit dot build.
Belt with T1 %ES recovery rate are the best choice.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/987zvRHK
- Dyin Sun is useless in this build.
- Emperor mastery is a good jewel for this build, but only when you reach something like 600+ in str and intel. Otherwise, I don't think it's worthy to pay multiple ex for it.

Rest are taking levels and choose the right path in your tree.

https://pastebin.com/RdQdNGLY
Ty. I follow your tips. Much appreciate.
i got a temporary watcher with increased energy shield recovery rate while affected by discipline but it didnt work even though the wording is the exact same as the one on the belt. what am i missing here ?
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Is this build viable for deep delve and elder maps? Also using Vaal RF won't be an issue because it only lasts a couple of seconds? Thanks for the build!


Within Vaal RF you can use normal RF all the time and activate the Vaal version when ready.
This build wasnt designed to be a deep delver in fact the build was created in a patch before delve. It also depends what you consider deep. Something between 600-800 should be doable but this build wont do delve records other builds are more suited for this.
Great build. Always wanted to play LLRF and been put off by entry cost for other ones I've seen. Managed to get lucky with a 6 link shavs in 3 fusings this league and tried this out. Rest of the gear (including watchers eye) cost me total around 2.5-3ex with the Chayulas being half of that. Running slightly budget gear currently (belt, boots and rings) but you can snag some serious bargains for this build this league. 9k ES at 71 and with a lot of the passives for gems to pickup should easily break the 10-11k mark even on a budget!
Last edited by Redguin on Jun 15, 2019, 4:41:08 AM
What level should I take zealoth oaths?
Are these any good for this build



Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different

And, sometimes RF got bugged, I cant cast it while I am in the maps?any idea why is this happening.?
Its happening when my ES is gone and RF went off, I cant cast it anymore after that
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 15, 2019, 8:22:03 PM
"
velaxi1 wrote:
What level should I take zealoth oaths?

At the moment you switch from life based to LL build.

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Are these any good for this build



Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different
RPwW2c3c


No. Shaper's Touch are better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info