Complaint about complainers.

"
Rupenus wrote:

they are afraid of bad public opinion whhich can occur if they invest their resources on pvp. however while being so afraid of public opinion why would you come up with pokemon league which cosnsits 99% of useless crafting bullshit.


I think if GGG balanced the game around PVP (basically their resource could be us and no one else), but did it under the radar, under the guise of "Oh, this is for PVE" which wouldn't be wrong, then they'd be solid. They wouldn't have the disgusting Reddit masses after them, or I_NO waddling into their offices to complain that all her supporter packs are now useless.

And yea, Bestiary is the most divisive league I've seen yet, people on the broad ends of the like/dislike spectrum. I like the marginally more accessible crafting stuff (you can roll shit that has no attack mods, for example), however it's pointless and slows POE down to a weird degree. Core mechanic really isn't needed, the nets are waaaaay too much of a currency sink, and the Bestiary monsters just feel artificially difficult.

"
MullaXul wrote:

With balance you'd see less people. There are far more desperate scrubs and tier whores then anyone else. This game caters to those who suck in every area you'd normally be required to be good in to....well be good.


idk, I see a lot of people saying they'd enjoy pvp if they weren't getting one-shot. If we had balance it'd basically be 1.3 but with more stuff. Having less people capable of dominating Arena by going with suck-ass strategies like VD, off-screen, and max-block/regen can't be a bad thing lol
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
ocd_xana wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

they are afraid of bad public opinion whhich can occur if they invest their resources on pvp. however while being so afraid of public opinion why would you come up with pokemon league which cosnsits 99% of useless crafting bullshit.


I think if GGG balanced the game around PVP (basically their resource could be us and no one else), but did it under the radar, under the guise of "Oh, this is for PVE" which wouldn't be wrong, then they'd be solid. They wouldn't have the disgusting Reddit masses after them, or I_NO waddling into their offices to complain that all her supporter packs are now useless.

And yea, Bestiary is the most divisive league I've seen yet, people on the broad ends of the like/dislike spectrum. I like the marginally more accessible crafting stuff (you can roll shit that has no attack mods, for example), however it's pointless and slows POE down to a weird degree. Core mechanic really isn't needed, the nets are waaaaay too much of a currency sink, and the Bestiary monsters just feel artificially difficult.

"
MullaXul wrote:

With balance you'd see less people. There are far more desperate scrubs and tier whores then anyone else. This game caters to those who suck in every area you'd normally be required to be good in to....well be good.


idk, I see a lot of people saying they'd enjoy pvp if they weren't getting one-shot. If we had balance it'd basically be 1.3 but with more stuff. Having less people capable of dominating Arena by going with suck-ass strategies like VD, off-screen, and max-block/regen can't be a bad thing lol


It wouldn't hurt if you wore something a little more revealing too, ya know?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
evilist keep telling me how sexy Rlow is. But he also keep telling me how Rlow is a she.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
evilist keep telling me how sexy Rlow is. But he also keep telling me how Rlow is a she.


If the Lord God Emperor PevilPist declares Rlowe "she" ... then so be it.

Lesbians are better anyway.
"
Actalo wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:
evilist keep telling me how sexy Rlow is. But he also keep telling me how Rlow is a she.


If the Lord God Emperor PevilPist declares Rlowe "she" ... then so be it.

Lesbians are better anyway.


I think we all secretly hope at some point.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
I... don’t even know what to say.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
ocd_xana wrote:
I... don’t even know what to say.


Say yes to the dress.
actually, a properly built vd/zerphi can be unkillable.

with.....very expensive gear...... but still 10x cheaper than making any non-zerphi builds
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Apr 7, 2018, 9:21:56 AM
hey guys I see the meta is still fresh. Is it a good time to comeback and pvp XD?
I cant wait for Gloria Victis http://www.gloriavictisgame.com/
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info