[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
kavsi wrote:
Hey, was wondering how good of an alternative bow Arborix would be? It has decent dps, isn't too expensive and a bit of an interesting flavor to it. might eliminate the need of GMP if one has a Dying sun, perhaps?

i tried it at some point. it was ok, but wasnt too impressed. that was some time ago though, so things might have changed. check pob or best thing is trying it :P
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
What is best anointment for amulet sir ?
"
tranphuccd wrote:
What is best anointment for amulet sir ?

sry mate, i'll help if possible, but if you are too lazy to ctrl+f on page 1 i cant help
hi, i am interested in this build looks pretty fun but i lost whole my currency and now i have 15 ex budget can this build clear t13-16 blighted maps with this investments and what u think about change scourge into galvanic arrow (sry eng is my third lang and i dont know how to search directly in these threadm, when i trying to search it shows me results from whole forum). thx for ur time.
Hi

If you have the time can you suggest what could I do to improve the DPS of the build further ?

POB: https://pastebin.com/TeaQ8s7A

I checked if a chance to double dmg bow would do any good but it doesnt chance much honestly

(I love Thief Torment would rather not change it :D )

Thanks in advance
"
Zangetas wrote:
Hi

If you have the time can you suggest what could I do to improve the DPS of the build further ?

POB: https://pastebin.com/TeaQ8s7A

I checked if a chance to double dmg bow would do any good but it doesnt chance much honestly

(I love Thief Torment would rather not change it :D )

Thanks in advance

Hey, i see you chose Barrage. In general Projectiles will provide the biggest dps gain. I dont really have time to go deeper into this topic but you can check out a guide like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Try to find some projectile gear and other scaling options that he suggests and that you can afford.

"
ry3u2 wrote:
hi, i am interested in this build looks pretty fun but i lost whole my currency and now i have 15 ex budget can this build clear t13-16 blighted maps with this investments and what u think about change scourge into galvanic arrow (sry eng is my third lang and i dont know how to search directly in these thread, when i trying to search it shows me results from whole forum). thx for ur time.

Hey, Scourge Arrow is what i used, you have to try Galv Arrow instead. I dont really have time to create a Pob for it. In general this build is slightly outdated, because i didnt have time yet to include the mechanics introduced in the last 1-2 leagues. Dont excpect great cookie cutter dps for t16 juiced up blight maps.
Could you please just explain if Windripper could be an option?
I switched from Scourge Arrow to Barrage and I have 2 mil dps in PoB with Barrage. But in-game I'm struggling to kill even T14 bosses. It feels like its 200k dps instead of 2 mil.

You can see my build on my profile.
Last edited by BubbaGTX on Aug 5, 2020, 2:13:10 PM
"
Valmedar wrote:
Could you please just explain if Windripper could be an option?

That's usually with an aurabot. dont use it if you are solo.

"
BubbaGTX wrote:

I switched from Scourge Arrow to Barrage and I have 2 mil dps in PoB with Barrage. But in-game I'm struggling to kill even T14 bosses. It feels like its 200k dps instead of 2 mil.

You can see my build on my profile.

hey, you are right, the dmg is kinda low in the current meta. keeping this guide alive is currently a bit too time consuming for me, but there should be several bow guide with frostshot/lightning arrow and barrage/scourge arrow.

you have to invest a bit more into cold- (and maybe dex-) stacking and cluster jewels. take a look at my bow char this league as an example and check poe.ninja for comparable chars and their gear.
Are you using all 3 auras? I have enough mana for 2 of them.
I think that herald of ice is good for aoe clear but precision and hatred are more useful overall.
Last edited by BubbaGTX on Aug 7, 2020, 9:31:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info