[3.12] g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
pursw54ua wrote:
Will that build work in 3.5?


Yes the build will work but stat sticks got owned. So think best bet would be phys dmg claw (maybe a bonus shaper mod if you can get it on it, no biggie if you can't) and then rock a great old one's ward instead for the extra life/phs dmg/attack speed.

Though there might end up being better options, will have to see how things progress in the league. Seeing as we are already doing millions of damage, just might lose a bit.

"
batubreezy wrote:
What do u guys think for the bandits? would 2 passive points also work?

Or is Alira really the way to go here?


I usually go alira, because crit multi, nice mana regen, and 15 all res. If you are 100% fully min/maxing then 2 passive points will PROBABLY be the best option, but as I never min/max to that extent, having some crit multi, mana regen, and some bonus res helps take off a little pressure on other gear.
I have a big question,

Saw that for 3.5 you say that the great old ones is good, so does this make changes tothe passive? like dual wield notes?

thanks for anwser

(sorry bad english)
"
Lunaticdoom wrote:
I have a big question,

Saw that for 3.5 you say that the great old ones is good, so does this make changes tothe passive? like dual wield notes?

thanks for anwser

(sorry bad english)


Probably ya, completely forgot about those. I would avoid dual wield nodes and get great old ones ward and then see how things go from there.
Any chance in re-allocating the tree?
I took all the shield nodes in the beginning, instead of heading down the dual wield portion.
New player looking to go through content, tree update would be appreciated, thanks for the hard work
Hey Goofy, was looking at your gear and you dropped Increased AOE Support for Ruthless Support. Is there any reason to it? Your guide says to use the AOE support but your gear says other wise.
its a shaper helmet, u got AoE Gem from it so its a 6l Reave and u can use another gem like Ruthless
"es wird zeit, dass ich die welt von ihrem laster und dem makel meines seins befreie." sprach er und zog von dannen, in der hoffnung ewige erlösung durch seinen baldigen tod zu erfahren.

ign: Hans_die_Wurst
"
GIowSticks wrote:
Any chance in re-allocating the tree?
I took all the shield nodes in the beginning, instead of heading down the dual wield portion.
New player looking to go through content, tree update would be appreciated, thanks for the hard work


Tree won't be updated for awhile im afraid until POB fully updated and can test out the various ways to change build.

For now, no dual wield nodes + great old ones is just a temporary fix.

"
neo_child wrote:
Hey Goofy, was looking at your gear and you dropped Increased AOE Support for Ruthless Support. Is there any reason to it? Your guide says to use the AOE support but your gear says other wise.


The non abyssus version is a lot safer, I ran it in delve league because having abyssus down there was awful (for obvious reasons). The helm itself has inc aoe on it, so we are able to free up the gem slot and use ruthless instead. This actually makes our reave damage a lot more (and hypothermia doesn't even show up on tooltip damage) however our bladeflurry damage drops a bit from not using abyssus. Still I prefer it much more this way, its a lot safer and tankier and only lose a bit of single target damage which still slaughters everything.
Hi, I am having a bit of a rought time with the build , I have just started maping and I wanted to know what should I aim for first to improve my quality of life in the tree and stuff ( I have like no currency atm ).
I feel like i wont be able to do more than t5 maps at best.
This is my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dodent/characters
So any update for the skill tree now? :/ i feel so weak with 2 bloodseekers but idk if the shield is better now and what to change on tree then
"
batubreezy wrote:
So any update for the skill tree now? :/ i feel so weak with 2 bloodseekers but idk if the shield is better now and what to change on tree then


Again, sadly the update won't come to much later. I haven't even had time to actually play the league, had a friend help me through a bunch of leveling and still just finished a10. Work has been crazy and so has real life.

Throw up your char into POB. Check bloodseekers with the dual wield nodes and then check 1 seeker + great old ones ward without dual wield nodes and see what you get.

Will have to test a bunch of other stuff. Also now that you can craft the hit's can't be evaded I would almost gurantee there will probably be a better ascendancy period. Maybe even an ascendant version.

Will require a lot of testing, which im happy to do, just won't be for awhile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info