Unofficial Community PvP Balance (eHLD and eLLD)

Holy shit... I love you guys, so so much ! Tried to do exactly the same last year (or very close to it, 4L max no poets pen no corruption was the same) within a small subcommunity and simply didnt find more than 1 person interested.

And now... now... is it Christmas yet? I LOVE YOU GUYS !! <3 Thanks so much for setting this up :D

PS : On terms of balance/banned stuff, I do have to ask though : I havent tried since last year, but when I did I remember the bleed-changing notable being extremely broken : it's version of bleed could not be cured by antibleed flasks ! and it hurt like hell (didnt seem pvp balanced). Has that been fixed since then? Else I'm afraid wand-wearing-duelists >> all sadly >_>
Last edited by neyhoumi on May 3, 2018, 11:06:39 AM
4l is lame in hld u wont be able to kill alot of stuff, make it 5l id say...

and mabye ban SR Balefire ?
Last edited by LMSLMSLMS on May 3, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
4l is lame in hld u wont be able to kill alot of stuff, make it 5l id say...

and mabye ban SR Balefire ?


We're discussing balefire/SR now as well as surrender
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 3, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
It's actually... good (or so it seems to me).

Good job on those and to everyone involved. If I still had an ounce of interest in the game I would be down for this but,alas , poe is now a massive pile of crap that I won't touch with a stick and I'm just checking this board because bad habits are hard to get rid of.

I hope someone will record some of the games so I can still enjoy it from far away.

EDIT: Hum, seems like you forgot legacy surgeon mod on flask or maybe the community thought that would allow other classes to fight against pathfinders/scion.


All legacies are banned.

Miss you! I'll have a few matches up on my channel today. I'll can post them here if you're not a sub
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 3, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
time to roll the trolliest character that i can, someone needs to be the easy target :D
You Only Level Once d:-D*
Why is blight banned? It has a proper T constant and not effective vs players unless they are not capped at chaos resists.
"
Ahfack wrote:


All legacies are banned.

Miss you! I'll have a few matches up on my channel today. I'll can post them here if you're not a sub


Will have a look then.

As for coming back, although I miss the community the way PoE turned from an hardcore RPG to a massive pile of crap to catter casuals make me want to puke and I regret a lot of my late supporter packs. Adding to that the obvious lie about any kind of PvP support in the near future and the fact that I'm now a grown up man with an appartement to pay and some recurrent gigs that I need to focus on (I'm teaching kids editing and post production in a private school, I'm still amazed at that fact :D) and you can see why PoE is incredibly far in my priorities list.

Still I can't stop myself to come lurking here. Wishing you guys all the best in this new format.
Last edited by IceDeal on May 3, 2018, 12:31:41 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
It's actually... good (or so it seems to me).

Good job on those and to everyone involved. If I still had an ounce of interest in the game I would be down for this but,alas , poe is now a massive pile of crap that I won't touch with a stick and I'm just checking this board because bad habits are hard to get rid of.

I hope someone will record some of the games so I can still enjoy it from far away.

EDIT: Hum, seems like you forgot legacy surgeon mod on flask or maybe the community thought that would allow other classes to fight against pathfinders/scion.


i watched some of the matches, the pvp experience after these rules look really good. you should come back and see what is going on, it's worth it, i think.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I haven't tried anything but looking at the HLD ruleset aren't the CI regen tanks unkillable with these limitations? MAYBE even the non CI/life tanks.

Don't know how you reconcile that.

Edit: you need to ban Atziri's Reflection also.
Last edited by Lordsidro on May 3, 2018, 4:17:00 PM
"
Lordsidro wrote:
I haven't tried anything but looking at the HLD ruleset aren't the CI regen tanks unkillable with these limitations? MAYBE even the non CI/life tanks.

Don't know how you reconcile that.

Edit: you need to ban Atziri's Reflection also.


AR's been discussed, and there is more being discussed currently. As of now there's only like 4 on standard and everyone's consensus was if someone shows up with it and starts playing with it then it will be banned.

Trying to keep the list as short and concise as possible was PT's goal.

Also, we're doing lots of testing vs. Markusz's tank.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Life Ring!
🎆🎆 NEW #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet!
🎆🎆 #1 Spell/Stat Stick Dagger, LLRF, Hybrid Gear + MORE!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on May 3, 2018, 4:47:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info