PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.11] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

"
momo_taro wrote:
Hey Angry_RolePlayer!

I'm brand new to path of exile and I've been following your build because i love toxic rain. I need some help with tips on where to focus on my end game equips.

Can you take a look at my pathfinder?

Hi!
You need to open your characters for me first
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
momo_taro wrote:
Hey Angry_RolePlayer!

I'm brand new to path of exile and I've been following your build because i love toxic rain. I need some help with tips on where to focus on my end game equips.

Can you take a look at my pathfinder?

Hi!
You need to open your characters for me first


Sorry :D i just opened it up. please look and criticize.
Ok so did any of you manage to kill Aul? I got him at depth 309 but he just 1shots me with his stronger attacks and I feel like I don't do enough dmg to him, even though I already managed to kill uber elder twice.

Edit:
nvm, I finally killed him after 20+ tries, but I'd recommend never letting him destroy the crystals in his shield charge phase, you're not gonna have a good time during barrage phase because our movement skill has cd.
Last edited by Mavenclaw on Oct 10, 2018, 10:26:12 AM
Thanks for guide.

Quick question: Playing SSF, and I found some Allelopathy gloves (no embalmers yet). Is it worth just using those with spell totem/faster casting to apply level 22 blight? It seems like it would do more than wither totem, and gives the extra 25% DoT increase + synergizes with Spreading Rot jewel.
@Angry Roleplayer, Arrow Dancer is the Big keystone to the bottom right Side, where ur build is allmost at. Its 40 % Chance to Dodge Ranged Attacks and 20% More Chance to get hit by Melee Attacks.

People here say its shit, but i actually Like it, especially on high Evasion Chars
"
momo_taro wrote:
"
"
momo_taro wrote:
Hey Angry_RolePlayer!

I'm brand new to path of exile and I've been following your build because i love toxic rain. I need some help with tips on where to focus on my end game equips.

Can you take a look at my pathfinder?

Hi!
You need to open your characters for me first


Sorry :D i just opened it up. please look and criticize.

Checked!
Just keep levelling! YOu already have good gear and flasks too!
Drop that GMP on TR, not worth it!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
MasterK18 wrote:
@Angry Roleplayer, Arrow Dancer is the Big keystone to the bottom right Side, where ur build is allmost at. Its 40 % Chance to Dodge Ranged Attacks and 20% More Chance to get hit by Melee Attacks.

People here say its shit, but i actually Like it, especially on high Evasion Chars

Oh god.. it's actually Arrow DANCING :) And i wondered why i could not find it in pob lol :)
Absolutely not worth it to travel THAT FAR :)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Thanks for the great guide! I appreciate all the time you spent.

I am wondering what I am missing however. Your PoB DPS shows almost 170k. My character is close to having everything yours does, but only shows 52k.

I tried slowly adding a few remaining items that I dont have like some some 21 gems, 6 link HoA, better jewels etc, but could never get anywhere close to 170k.

I am sure it's something silly somewhere I am missing, but I cannot see it.
Last edited by Baldrick on Oct 10, 2018, 5:32:02 PM
"
Baldrick wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! I appreciate all the time you spent.

I am wondering what I am missing however. Your PoB DPS shows almost 170k. My character is close to having everything yours does, but only shows 52k.

I tried slowly adding a few remaining items that I dont have like some some 21 gems, 6 link HoA, better jewels etc, but could never get anywhere close to 170k.

I am sure it's something silly somewhere I am missing, but I cannot see it.

Thanx for the feedback!
You still missing a lot of things, like better jewels, gem quality, stygian wise with chaos, ailments.. etc..
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi angry roleplayer, I've read your guide and watched all your videos. Really appreciate the work and theory crafting on Toxic Rain. I have a few questions and issues I would like to get your advice on.

I'm playing Toxic Rain with Mind over matter for more survivability. So my damage main comes from my Toxic Rain since I cant reserve mana for herald of agony.

I've attempted uber elder twice now and the furthest I've been able to down uber elder and shaper is 25% life. I have trouble killing the propagaters, almost always leave decay ground before I kill them.

And your advice on how should I improve my gear. Atm any improvement in gear will cost about 2ex and above.

My profile in pod.ninja https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Slyvanus/EdwinaVanCleef?i=40&search=skill%3DToxic-Rain%26keystone%3DMind-Over-Matter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info