[3.5-3.12 HC] Pure Herald of Agony Jugg. All content. Videos

Does rallying cry increase the damage of the agony crawler ?
Is this build strong enough to beat Sirius ?
So I'm about to hit 70 and respec into HoA but I have no clue which passive tree is relevant to which build (QR or CiP) since this guide is so confusing.

is the level 3.9 passive tree for level 94 meant for the bow or dagger build? and is there any way of figuring out which passive points are more important early on or do I just have to guess?

I want to be on the safe side before I have to spend 100 chaos respeccing and selling items that are wrong or whatever.
"
S03 wrote:
So I'm about to hit 70 and respec into HoA but I have no clue which passive tree is relevant to which build (QR or CiP) since this guide is so confusing.

is the level 3.9 passive tree for level 94 meant for the bow or dagger build? and is there any way of figuring out which passive points are more important early on or do I just have to guess?

I want to be on the safe side before I have to spend 100 chaos respeccing and selling items that are wrong or whatever.


Barrage (with QR) and Cyclone (with CIP) use pretty much the same passive tree as they both prioritize life, endurance charge and armour nodes which is what most of this passive tree consists of. They also both stack Virulence with attacks so Resolute Technique is also a must regardless of which version you go.

If you want more damage, you can spec out of some of the armour nodes like Sanctum of Thought wheel and pick up Redemption & Spiritual Aid.

If you're going Storm Brand with CIP, you need to spec out of Resolute Technique and pick up Runebinder or else you will struggle to reach max stacks on solo boss encounters.
"
Nite1984 wrote:
Is this build strong enough to beat Sirius ?


Definitely capable of beating Sirus once you learn the fight.

I have only attempted once at L4 to learn the different mechanics and got him down to 20% before the fight bugged out (Sirus kept spawning storms and made it impossible to reach him after a death).

Not sure how well it can do on L8 as the single target DPS is not the best so the fight may take a very long time unless you have excellent gear.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Dec 27, 2019, 3:07:23 AM
Appreciate your time replying Scrambled even though it's not your guide.

Your help put me on a great trajectory!

I couldn't find gloves with both faster attack and poison so I got ones with faster projectile and poison, I guess it's not much of a difference or?

Could you check my tree and tell me what's best to prioritize now? Or if I've prioritized something wrong to begin with

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S03/characters
"
S03 wrote:
Appreciate your time replying Scrambled even though it's not your guide.

Your help put me on a great trajectory!

I couldn't find gloves with both faster attack and poison so I got ones with faster projectile and poison, I guess it's not much of a difference or?

Could you check my tree and tell me what's best to prioritize now? Or if I've prioritized something wrong to begin with

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S03/characters


IMO your tree is good, just focus on filling out those life nodes.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Dec 29, 2019, 8:05:44 AM
Alright will do.

Ok so i kind of unintentionally 6 linked my QR, how do I get the most out of that?
ty i love this build
"
S03 wrote:
Alright will do.

Ok so i kind of unintentionally 6 linked my QR, how do I get the most out of that?


You can run your 6L barrage there with the extra poison and faster attacks links. This frees up your glove slot for something like Grip of the Council which is a good damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info