[Xbox One] Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches on Xbox One Soon!

I think it is kind of great that we get only 1 betrayal encounter per zone with triple the XP/intelligence honestly I have a feeling that should make it into the PC version, we will be able to "park" the betrayal content if we want with a research when necessary and in general I think it will work better in terms of disrupting normal game play.

Hopefully we will still have the balance of the four branches skewed towards Intervention/Research as it is on the PC.
"
StickyWeed wrote:
Did you mean to say that you'll be trippling the spawn rate of encounters? Trippling the experience might not be the best way to handle this. Thats cool tho. Thanks for an update.


Honestly I think it works a lot better, with only one you can theoretically leave it in Research mode, the downside is fewer options for filling out your teams.
So tripled syndicate rewards means that research with it that fled as captain will yield us 6 breachstones is how I'm reading this. Also 6 sulphite scarabs from cameria. If xbox only has 1 encounter per instance and PC has 3 encounters with guaranteed intervention and research.

I would like a GGG comment please
No Jun bench crafts on console for how long exactly?
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
"
Exisilium wrote:
So tripled syndicate rewards means that research with it that fled as captain will yield us 6 breachstones is how I'm reading this. Also 6 sulphite scarabs from cameria.


If they're leaders then yes, what you've posted is correct.
"
No Jun bench crafts on console for how long exactly?


We'd like to get this in as soon as possible. Hopefully in the next patch.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Exisilium wrote:
So tripled syndicate rewards means that research with it that fled as captain will yield us 6 breachstones is how I'm reading this. Also 6 sulphite scarabs from cameria.


If they're leaders then yes, what you've posted is correct.


What will we do about the Jun veiled items for crafting? There's some pretty good leveling stiff in there we are missing out on...
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
"
metfansc wrote:
"
StickyWeed wrote:
Did you mean to say that you'll be trippling the spawn rate of encounters? Trippling the experience might not be the best way to handle this. Thats cool tho. Thanks for an update.


Honestly I think it works a lot better, with only one you can theoretically leave it in Research mode, the downside is fewer options for filling out your teams.


I guess that we do not have long to wait to find out, but the PC setup sounds much easier for "parking" (you know that you will probably find a Research encounter, but maybe not so on Xbox - and having previously spent a great deal of time on the "Bridge" trying for a Research pause, the "guaranteed" Research did sound rather sweet). I too wonder what the spawn rates are on Xbox?
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Last edited by AnExile_onthePath on Mar 11, 2019, 1:26:59 AM
I've only one question and it's the same question I have everytime a new season is launching soon:

Do we get Bex raw blooper audio for loot filters?
This is all I am asking for in my life. It's all I am dreaming of. Make it happen. For a better world. Give us Bex blooper!
"
Sencja wrote:
I've only one question and it's the same question I have everytime a new season is launching soon:

Do we get Bex raw blooper audio for loot filters?
This is all I am asking for in my life. It's all I am dreaming of. Make it happen. For a better world. Give us Bex blooper!


How do you see that working (we all share the same filter choices)?

I'm not so sure about experiencing something that others might find amusing over and over and over.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info