[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

What's the process for crafting some of the quivers I've seen in this thread, namely the Chaos Multi / Frenzy charge on rare-unique hit / Dmg with ailments?

I see in the OP that he suggests shuddering/corroded on a hunter influenced base but would it make more sense to add in abberant as well to hit the chaos multi?
Thx for all the info!!

I have 100ex atm to spend. I'm fresh out of act 10, what should be my first goal with this character (if i want to build him op asap)?! i'm reading all i can but it's kinda hard to figure out where to start.

What's the main diff between Iron reflexe and Divine Flesh path?

The guide say to get 100% poison chance asap... how? with flash and gear i cannot top 78%
Last edited by NoStRoMoSs on Feb 16, 2020, 11:10:05 PM
So, I bought a few new toys:


Now, I'm sitting at ~31.4m dps with vile toxins.

My thoughts on vile toxins:

Once you get your damage high enough, this totally makes sense for all maps/bosses since you're ripping through content so fast. I still use mirage archer on sirus, uber elder, elder, and shaper. However, outside of that, it's vile toxins all day.

Here is the biggest benefit imo: Mana Cost!

With the 120% mana multiplier vs. the 140% on mirage archer, the cost of scourge arrow is 0 mana with only the -15 mana chest. I used to loathe when I didn't read map mods and got a no mana regen map.. it's doable, but you have to pay attention. With vile toxins, I no longer have to pay attention (woo!).

Going to hit 97, load up some more damage nodes and I should be at about 33.1m dps with vile toxins. I'll post more once I hit 97.
"
Jewgglypuff wrote:
What's the process for crafting some of the quivers I've seen in this thread, namely the Chaos Multi / Frenzy charge on rare-unique hit / Dmg with ailments?

I see in the OP that he suggests shuddering/corroded on a hunter influenced base but would it make more sense to add in abberant as well to hit the chaos multi?


I crafted my quivers with shuddering/corroded/abberant on hunter influenced bases:



These are the two I kept, but I had an extra 3 that were very good too. I think I spent maybe 1-2 ex crafting 5 different quivers.
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Thx for all the info!!

I have 100ex atm to spend. I'm fresh out of act 10, what should be my first goal with this character (if i want to build him op asap)?! i'm reading all i can but it's kinda hard to figure out where to start.

What's the main diff between Iron reflexe and Divine Flesh path?

The guide say to get 100% poison chance asap... how? with flash and gear i cannot top 78%


Here would be my priorities:

Darkscorn + Divine Flesh (~100-200c)

-15 Mana chest with life, +% life, etc. (2-10 ex)

Scourge arrow extra pod hat with hp, -chaos resist to enemies, +other resist (1-2ex)

Ring of Nostalgia (~1 ex a piece, super cool ones are more expensive/requires some divine orb luck)

Outside of that, it should be good quiver (prob will have to craft), pick neck/glove combo you want to use (embalmers + cool rare amulet vs. fenumus' weave + impresence), pick some cool boots (tailwind is great btw), pick a cool belt (stygian vice with + resist, life, +%life, and + chaos damage is super cool), and then fill in gaps with jewels (e.g. I have a ton of resists on my jewels so I can run two double damage nostalgia rings)

Edit: forgot to mention upgrading your gems to awakened gems. HUGE difference.

Also, for poison chance, you will have coralito up all the time and one increased herald of agony buff nostalgia should take care of you. The rest of the tree should cover you for poison chance.

I'm currently at:

50% from tree
33% from Coralito
57% from Herald of Agony (increased buff effect from nostalgia)

2 Nostalgias:



Last edited by Sanchezi on Feb 17, 2020, 1:39:24 AM
"
Sanchezi wrote:
"
NoStRoMoSs wrote:
Thx for all the info!!

I have 100ex atm to spend. I'm fresh out of act 10, what should be my first goal with this character (if i want to build him op asap)?! i'm reading all i can but it's kinda hard to figure out where to start.

What's the main diff between Iron reflexe and Divine Flesh path?

The guide say to get 100% poison chance asap... how? with flash and gear i cannot top 78%


Here would be my priorities:

Darkscorn + Divine Flesh (~100-200c)

-15 Mana chest with life, +% life, etc. (2-10 ex)

Scourge arrow extra pod hat with hp, -chaos resist to enemies, +other resist (1-2ex)

Ring of Nostalgia (~1 ex a piece, super cool ones are more expensive/requires some divine orb luck)

Outside of that, it should be good quiver (prob will have to craft), pick neck/glove combo you want to use (embalmers + cool rare amulet vs. fenumus' weave + impresence), pick some cool boots (tailwind is great btw), pick a cool belt (stygian vice with + resist, life, +%life, and + chaos damage is super cool), and then fill in gaps with jewels (e.g. I have a ton of resists on my jewels so I can run two double damage nostalgia rings)

Edit: forgot to mention upgrading your gems to awakened gems. HUGE difference.

Also, for poison chance, you will have coralito up all the time and one increased herald of agony buff nostalgia should take care of you. The rest of the tree should cover you for poison chance.

I'm currently at:

50% from tree
33% from Coralito
57% from Herald of Agony (increased buff effect from nostalgia)

2 Nostalgias:





Thx you very much i build it like you said, i'll continue tomorrow :D!!! thx again.
hey guys i put spell totem setup into helm
and auras into Embalmer gloves

will agony crawler receive Vile Toxins from it or no?
"
QuadroTony wrote:
hey guys i put spell totem setup into helm
and auras into Embalmer gloves

will agony crawler receive Vile Toxins from it or no?


Correct. But that will also increase HoAG mana reservation so you should try to avoid putting hoag inside embalmer.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
QuadroTony wrote:
hey guys i put spell totem setup into helm
and auras into Embalmer gloves

will agony crawler receive Vile Toxins from it or no?


Correct. But that will also increase HoAG mana reservation so you should try to avoid putting hoag inside embalmer.


i see, 3% more
Last edited by QuadroTony on Feb 17, 2020, 11:18:41 AM
"
Sanchezi wrote:
So, I bought a few new toys:


Now, I'm sitting at ~31.4m dps with vile toxins.

My thoughts on vile toxins:

Once you get your damage high enough, this totally makes sense for all maps/bosses since you're ripping through content so fast.

[...]

I totally agree! I'm running the vile toxins variation even for Sirius now, as each phase becomes so quick with the huge damage values.

I'm currently at 46.2mil Shaper DPS with vile toxins. End-season goal is to reach 50mil (without dropping any defenses), but I've tweaked basically every knob I can found by know, so I don't know if I'll reach all the way (BiS boots enchants / better watcher's eye left, basically).
Last edited by artradis on Feb 17, 2020, 2:37:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info