[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

"
ChronoKross wrote:
How do I access these special trees in POB the Divine flesh 1?


https://pastebin.com/5gMPGMu9

any gear suggestions, skill suggestions? I wish monsters to die quicker, so I take less hits.
"
ChronoKross wrote:
"
ChronoKross wrote:
How do I access these special trees in POB the Divine flesh 1?


https://pastebin.com/5gMPGMu9

any gear suggestions, skill suggestions? I wish monsters to die quicker, so I take less hits.



try following my build.

https://pastebin.com/5A9NTEna

i clear all content , face tank kosis/sirius
Will do sir. Tried running t10-t16 with friends today and dps was way too low to keep up with them.
"
Vellysta wrote:
"
ChronoKross wrote:
"
ChronoKross wrote:
How do I access these special trees in POB the Divine flesh 1?


https://pastebin.com/5gMPGMu9

any gear suggestions, skill suggestions? I wish monsters to die quicker, so I take less hits.



try following my build.

https://pastebin.com/5A9NTEna

i clear all content , face tank kosis/sirius



Ohhh. Using two rings of Nostalgia would increase dps a lot.. pulling it up says you have like 3k life though
Plus it says your res not capped
"
ChronoKross wrote:
Plus it says your res not capped


U can pob my character , im capped res 88 chaos resist but only have 85 didnt use born of chaos. needed the extra 8-10% maximum life from small cluster. im standing around 5.6khp or so
Hello guys.
First of all i will start that i'm trying this build on PS4, where the market is totally overpriced, items are 5-10x more expensive than on PC.

I did 1-10 acts in 2 days, and i have started maps. I'm on lvl 72 right now, and i basically get oneshotted from everything. The DPS also doesn't seem to be enough.

I got issues with :
-Capping resistances
-Mana

I can manage to cap my resistances with another rare ring, however then i have to remove praxis, and without praxis it's unplayable, and i can't afford -15 mana assassin garb since it's 40 ex min. on ps4.

Any tips to my gear and what to do now?

Last edited by rinamo161 on May 8, 2020, 12:06:06 PM
In pob, the thorns arrow, is that per arrow or are 5 pods of poison damage all added up there?

And how often do I need to attack? The poison lasts for 4 seconds right? If I shot again in those 4 seconds do they take more damage or it makes little difference as they are ticking down and my new hits won’t add anymore damage? Are we doing mostly initial damage or DOT?

Also I’ve found single target to suck, I got the extra arrow and Sirus 8 was like a 20 minute fight. Check my character, items match the pob so I should be getting similar damage? Or am I using it all wrong and am supposed to fire every second or am I supposed to charge to max and get all 5 pods to hit? Why is there no vid of Sirus 8 or maybe an aul?
On single target u are supposed to focus to max charge and release, as much as possible and be on perma wither.. Regarding sirus its indeed a hard fight cause you should be moving every seconds to avoid his attacks, but if it takes you 20 min you're doing something wrong
"
parallele wrote:
On single target u are supposed to focus to max charge and release, as much as possible and be on perma wither.. Regarding sirus its indeed a hard fight cause you should be moving every seconds to avoid his attacks, but if it takes you 20 min you're doing something wrong


Does anyone know?

1. In pob, the thorns arrow, is that per arrow or are 5 pods of poison damage all added up there?

2. How often do I need to attack? The poison lasts for 4 seconds right? If I shoot again in those 4 seconds do they take more damage or it makes little difference as they are ticking down and my new hits won’t add anymore damage?

3. Are we doing mostly initial damage or DOT?
Last edited by Armisal on May 10, 2020, 9:20:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info