[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

Also, small build update:

- Replaced INT + Damage + Life jewels with AS + Damage + Life jewels
- Switched to level 15 Despair instead of level 20 to lower intelligence requirements
- Cleaned up auras (removed unnecessary quality to not confuse people)
- Switched to 1 Feast of Flesh instead of 1 Surging Vitality on Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups

This is mostly just cleanup after previous build changes.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Added new gameplay vid:

Simulacrum Wave 19-20 Lvl 95

I am just farming simus atm with the build, its pretty chill (well, I was running Tornado Shot impale deadeye before for farming simus, but on this char I don't die at all so it feels better).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on May 12, 2020, 7:36:49 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Also, small build update:

- Replaced INT + Damage + Life jewels with AS + Damage + Life jewels
- Switched to level 15 Despair instead of level 20 to lower intelligence requirements
- Cleaned up auras (removed unnecessary quality to not confuse people)
- Switched to 1 Feast of Flesh instead of 1 Surging Vitality on Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups

This is mostly just cleanup after previous build changes.



hi, i got a question, is the rare elder thicket bow gives more dps compared to darkscorn ?
"
Vellysta wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Also, small build update:

- Replaced INT + Damage + Life jewels with AS + Damage + Life jewels
- Switched to level 15 Despair instead of level 20 to lower intelligence requirements
- Cleaned up auras (removed unnecessary quality to not confuse people)
- Switched to 1 Feast of Flesh instead of 1 Surging Vitality on Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups

This is mostly just cleanup after previous build changes.



hi, i got a question, is the rare elder thicket bow gives more dps compared to darkscorn ?


Yes, around 10-15% more damage vs Darkscorn with good rare bow. But Darkscorn gives so much defense with Divine Flesh running rare bow is not that worth it imo.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
Vellysta wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Also, small build update:

- Replaced INT + Damage + Life jewels with AS + Damage + Life jewels
- Switched to level 15 Despair instead of level 20 to lower intelligence requirements
- Cleaned up auras (removed unnecessary quality to not confuse people)
- Switched to 1 Feast of Flesh instead of 1 Surging Vitality on Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups

This is mostly just cleanup after previous build changes.



hi, i got a question, is the rare elder thicket bow gives more dps compared to darkscorn ?


Yes, around 10-15% more damage vs Darkscorn with good rare bow. But Darkscorn gives so much defense with Divine Flesh running rare bow is not that worth it imo.


oh well im kinda bored , i min maxed quite high already... maybe ill upgrade my chest piece i guess to get the extra 8%. have a look at my pob.

https://pastebin.com/i72WeVLy
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Added new gameplay vid:

Sirus Lvl 96

I never had chance to actually record Sirus fight with this build as it was always pretty laggy, but decided to record it now as on Geforce Now it is fine-ish.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Alright guys, that wasn't easy, but thanks to your kind tips i decided to stick to the build, i managed to get level 90 and most of the gear you recommended, the circle of nostalia rings with required mods costed 8 ex each !!

With following gear / tree i managed to :
-Kill Elder
-Make T16 canyon 60% delirius with 3 scarabs ( died 5 times )
-Kill all elder guardians except minotaur
-Simulacrum till wave 18, where Kosis actually 1 shotted me even from far far away, and even tho i did alot of dashes ( I have played previously whispering ice cyclone at PC with stacking es/int and i have actually face tanked kosis + omni at wave 20 )

I feel the damage is really good, but i'm like cannon of glass, i'm at 4,7k hp and basically getting 1 shotted randomly from everything during mapping, so i can't really progress.

This is my current gear, and some extra gears i got - maybe i should exchange something?



And this is what i got extra in my stashes :



Also i managed to get PoB from my PS4 character, i have followed the PoB tutorial config however i haven't found Withered Stacks, Total DPS Inc poison is at 1kk currently, also i'm level 90 and i'm not using divine flesh, maybe that is an reason why i die so much?

POB: https://pastebin.com/h49fc2dG

Best Regards !
Ragnar PS4 player
Last edited by rinamo161 on May 18, 2020, 2:03:57 PM
"
rinamo161 wrote:
Alright guys, that wasn't easy, but thanks to your kind tips i decided to stick to the build, i managed to get level 90 and most of the gear you recommended, the circle of nostalia rings with required mods costed 8 ex each !!

With following gear / tree i managed to :
-Kill Elder
-Make T16 canyon 60% delirius with 3 scarabs ( died 5 times )
-Kill all elder guardians except minotaur

I feel the damage is really good, but i'm like cannon of glass, i'm at 4,7k hp and basically getting 1 shotted randomly from everything during mapping, so i can't really progress.

This is my current gear, and some extra gears i got - maybe i should exchange something?



And this is what i got extra in my stashes :



Also i managed to get PoB from my PS4 character, i have followed the PoB tutorial config however i haven't found Withered Stacks, Total DPS Inc poison is at 1kk currently, also i'm level 90 and i'm not using divine flesh, maybe that is an reason why i die so much?

POB: https://pastebin.com/h49fc2dG

Best Regards !
Ragnar PS4 player


Well, there are few major issues with your setup:

1. You are not capped on elemental resistances (you need 75 on all)
2. You took Nature's Adrenaline instead of Master Alchemist, so you are probably getting frozen often
3. You do not have Corrupted Blood immunity (staunching flask) and curse immunity (warding flask)
4. When going for cluster jewels, you also want to grab small cluster jewels with life, your current increased life from tree is pretty low
5. Your CWDT setup is incorrect. Your immortal call and CWDT levels are way too high (higher level = higher damage taken required to trigger). There is a reason why current PoB has it at level 7 CWDT and level 9 Immortal Call (as CWDT cannot trigger gems with higher level requirement as itself)
6. You are supposed to use Vaal Grace for vaal effect, not regular grace
7. You are using all unique flasks, this is bad. Use the flasks that are in main build, they are most optimal for you atm (quartz is super important for phasing, good life flask with staunching, super important, alchemist quicksilver, very important for clear speed)

Divine Flesh would be huge defensive boost, yes, ad your chaos resistance is already fairly high, you only need around 20% extra chaos res.

I hope this helps. Your DPS indeed looks solid
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on May 18, 2020, 2:07:10 PM
Build update:

- Replaced Surging Vitality with Peace Amids Chaos in Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setup
- Added Thread of Hope to Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups
- Optimized tree for Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups
- Swapped from leech Cinderswallow to Life Regen Cinderswallow

These changes give both Cluster Jewel and Divine Flesh setups a lot better sustain and some damage (and also just a lot of extra survivability in general).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info