[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

New gameplay vid:

T19 Double Beyond 100% Deliriums Malformation Lvl 96

Still on my experimental Warcry setup, even though I changed some stuff around to get a lot more life (losing some damage in the process but that is w/e, I still have plenty). Currently sitting at 1.7k life regen per second, 6.6k life, 90% chaos res, Berserk (19% less damage taken) and then like 1.2k leech. ~15-20M DPS when focused with all buffs up, so solid (maybe 11-13M when unfocused).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Small build update:

- Switched quiver to Hunter/Elder chaos multi and frenzy on hit
- Added Ailment Duration focus mod
- Switched 2 point chaos small cluster jewel in Divine Flesh setup to 3 point one
- Moved resistances away from -chaos res helmet as they are now way harder to craft, so getting -chaos res and life mod alone is hard enough
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Hi, so the league nearly ended, I was playing toxic rain and wanna try the build before it ended. Currently I dont have much currency to switch up, just around hundreds chaos left, but I feel this close to mine. I'm aiming the "divine flesh build" Do you think i'm capaple of doing t16 comfortble? (my current build can do it bearly, I'm hitting the wall)
Thanks
https://pastebin.com/FvCySUyu
"
silverhand31 wrote:
Hi, so the league nearly ended, I was playing toxic rain and wanna try the build before it ended. Currently I dont have much currency to switch up, just around hundreds chaos left, but I feel this close to mine. I'm aiming the "divine flesh build" Do you think i'm capaple of doing t16 comfortble? (my current build can do it bearly, I'm hitting the wall)
Thanks
https://pastebin.com/FvCySUyu


Yea it can easily do t16s, and looking at your setup, it is indeed pretty similar, you can probs fund the transition just fromselling Maloneys

EDIT:

Also despair on hit embalmers cost nothing atm (looking at your current gloves).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on May 24, 2020, 3:54:43 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:


Yea it can easily do t16s, and looking at your setup, it is indeed pretty similar, you can probs fund the transition just fromselling Maloneys

EDIT:

Also despair on hit embalmers cost nothing atm (looking at your current gloves).

Yeah, its was my upgrade from embalmers... I sold the embalmers, I was wrong?

What is the "key" items I would get before the transition?
Last edited by silverhand31 on May 25, 2020, 10:27:39 AM
I am just curious if I am missing something. While using Thread of Hope Jewel, how are you at 100% chance to poison? It seems like all the poison nodes that are skipped by doing this all have "Chance to Poison" on them.
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
I am just curious if I am missing something. While using Thread of Hope Jewel, how are you at 100% chance to poison? It seems like all the poison nodes that are skipped by doing this all have "Chance to Poison" on them.


Corallito + Herald of agony. You can see from where is the poison chance coming from in calcs section.

"
silverhand31 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:


Yea it can easily do t16s, and looking at your setup, it is indeed pretty similar, you can probs fund the transition just fromselling Maloneys

EDIT:

Also despair on hit embalmers cost nothing atm (looking at your current gloves).

Yeah, its was my upgrade from embalmers... I sold the embalmers, I was wrong?

What is the "key" items I would get before the transition?


Very wrong, those new gloves are a lot worse than embalmer.

And you already kind of have all the key items already, so just getting good quiver, helmet etc, and capping chaos res for divine flesh will do.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
I am just curious if I am missing something. While using Thread of Hope Jewel, how are you at 100% chance to poison? It seems like all the poison nodes that are skipped by doing this all have "Chance to Poison" on them.


Corallito + Herald of agony. You can see from where is the poison chance coming from in calcs section.


Yeah I am using those too. I had been playing a lone messenger/herald buff clusters version of Scourge Arrow for the league. I decided to give this a try and respec. I am coming up with 20% from Tree, 20% from HoAg, 25% from Corallito's. With flask buffs on tree it's only hitting 75%. I feel like I am missing something big and obvious!
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
XxLabanxX wrote:
I am just curious if I am missing something. While using Thread of Hope Jewel, how are you at 100% chance to poison? It seems like all the poison nodes that are skipped by doing this all have "Chance to Poison" on them.


Corallito + Herald of agony. You can see from where is the poison chance coming from in calcs section.


Yeah I am using those too. I had been playing a lone messenger/herald buff clusters version of Scourge Arrow for the league. I decided to give this a try and respec. I am coming up with 20% from Tree, 20% from HoAg, 25% from Corallito's. With flask buffs on tree it's only hitting 75%. I feel like I am missing something big and obvious!


Hmm, well this is for example from my current char:



So maybe not enough flask effect. You can also get 5% poison hance on jewels if really needed (and the build has space for a lot of them so that should be easy).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:


Hmm, well this is for example from my current char:



So maybe not enough flask effect. You can also get 5% poison hance on jewels if really needed (and the build has space for a lot of them so that should be easy).


Ahhh, I just figured it out, double HoAg buff effect from your rings is giving you 58% instead of the normal 20%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info