[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

Sry for non-topic question, but where i can find new POB cause in last updated version your pastebin dont work.
"
Dreduxa wrote:
Sry for non-topic question, but where i can find new POB cause in last updated version your pastebin dont work.



He did update:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build updated for 3.12!

- Updated PoB for 3.12
- Divine Flesh version is now using 2x Born of Chaos and Method to Madness annoint to go back to 89% maximum chaos resistance

The only big change for the build is for Divine Flesh version what now needs 2x Born of Chaos to get to high maximum chaos resistance what is slightly annoying. Rest of the build and tree are same so far.

Pastebin

Here is the updated Pastebin. Important! This works only if you have PoB with 3.12 tree already, I added 3.12 tree locally so that is why i was able to update the PoB. I kept the 3.11 tree/pastebin in main post for now too as not everyone has updated PoB.
"
ToykoyoX wrote:
"
Dreduxa wrote:
Sry for non-topic question, but where i can find new POB cause in last updated version your pastebin dont work.



He did update:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build updated for 3.12!

- Updated PoB for 3.12
- Divine Flesh version is now using 2x Born of Chaos and Method to Madness annoint to go back to 89% maximum chaos resistance

The only big change for the build is for Divine Flesh version what now needs 2x Born of Chaos to get to high maximum chaos resistance what is slightly annoying. Rest of the build and tree are same so far.

Pastebin

Here is the updated Pastebin. Important! This works only if you have PoB with 3.12 tree already, I added 3.12 tree locally so that is why i was able to update the PoB. I kept the 3.11 tree/pastebin in main post for now too as not everyone has updated PoB.

He deleted the old POB so we have to wait till POB manually updates :/
"
AllWillFreeze wrote:
"
ToykoyoX wrote:
"
Dreduxa wrote:
Sry for non-topic question, but where i can find new POB cause in last updated version your pastebin dont work.



He did update:

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Build updated for 3.12!

- Updated PoB for 3.12
- Divine Flesh version is now using 2x Born of Chaos and Method to Madness annoint to go back to 89% maximum chaos resistance

The only big change for the build is for Divine Flesh version what now needs 2x Born of Chaos to get to high maximum chaos resistance what is slightly annoying. Rest of the build and tree are same so far.

Pastebin

Here is the updated Pastebin. Important! This works only if you have PoB with 3.12 tree already, I added 3.12 tree locally so that is why i was able to update the PoB. I kept the 3.11 tree/pastebin in main post for now too as not everyone has updated PoB.

He deleted the old POB so we have to wait till POB manually updates :/


Im guessing you all are using the old POB program, cuz on Path of Building Community (Fork) is working all fine to me with that updated SA Pastebin
Path of Building is tool for PoE to plan gear, skill tree and calculate effective damage. It also contains Bandits and Pantheon choice. You can download it here. The guide is tailored for modified version of PoB with some additional features so after you download regular PoB head here for installation instructions for modified version. After that simply import below Pastebin URL into PoB:

Pastebin






From main post. Just get Path of Building fork.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Thx a lot, downlaod last version and its work, will start with your build, it was very good at Harvest league)
Do we lose a lot of damage if we run darkscorn instead of a rare bow?
"
Ergolic wrote:
Do we lose a lot of damage if we run darkscorn instead of a rare bow?


Around 10-15% vs reasonably top end fossil crafted bow, so not that much.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
I just noticed...there's no CWDT at all?? All skills self clickable?:D
Also, why precision 20lvl? I was always under impression that between 1lvl and 20lvl is like few precent dps increase and it reserves tonne of mana...
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Sep 19, 2020, 5:31:06 AM
"
I just noticed...there's no CWDT at all?? All skills self clickable?:D
Also, why precision 20lvl? I was always under impression that between 1lvl and 20lvl is like few precent dps increase and it reserves tonne of mana...


Yes! We use Immortal Call on left click tho so its basically automated (and better than CWDT with better uptime).

And no, level 20 precision is important if you do not have enough accuracy. You can keep it at whatever level you want as long you will be close to capped at accuracy (so for example just check char sheet if you are already at 100% dont level precision anymore etc).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info