[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

Thanks for replying!

Speaking of alt quality Plague Bearer, the 'while Incubating' condition won't make it less useful?

Aren't we often 'Infecting' for dps & clear?
"
luck061482 wrote:
Thanks for replying!

Speaking of alt quality Plague Bearer, the 'while Incubating' condition won't make it less useful?

Aren't we often 'Infecting' for dps & clear?


Yes. With the alt qual we wouldnt actually use it just have it permanently in incubating to abuse the reduced chaos damage taken part.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
luck061482 wrote:
Thanks for replying!

Speaking of alt quality Plague Bearer, the 'while Incubating' condition won't make it less useful?

Aren't we often 'Infecting' for dps & clear?


Yes. With the alt qual we wouldnt actually use it just have it permanently in incubating to abuse the reduced chaos damage taken part.


But we are losing 20% DPS, right?
"
abortedpig666 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
luck061482 wrote:
Thanks for replying!

Speaking of alt quality Plague Bearer, the 'while Incubating' condition won't make it less useful?

Aren't we often 'Infecting' for dps & clear?


Yes. With the alt qual we wouldnt actually use it just have it permanently in incubating to abuse the reduced chaos damage taken part.


But we are losing 20% DPS, right?


No not really because incubating is also on full PB value and PB do not removes 20% of dps while incubating but at full value.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
anyone figured out how to make the large triple in Heist?
It's a great build. but I wonder how I can cap the mana for skill when I haven't got armor with -15 mana cost?
"
skyrocket0 wrote:
It's a great build. but I wonder how I can cap the mana for skill when I haven't got armor with -15 mana cost?


You can run hybrid flask for mana recovery before that
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Is this a decent craft or should I try to aim for attack speed alongside the rest? There are some useless affixes

Hello, builds looks very interesting, already levelling a new char. :) Got a stupid question: why do i need a precision for it? We don't really care about hitting stuff with initial arrow, do we? Guess i'm missing smth in the mechanics.
"
renroval wrote:
Is this a decent craft or should I try to aim for attack speed alongside the rest? There are some useless affixes



Yes, that is good enough for sure. Dont worry about attack speed for now, this is usable.

"
Triapka wrote:
Hello, builds looks very interesting, already levelling a new char. :) Got a stupid question: why do i need a precision for it? We don't really care about hitting stuff with initial arrow, do we? Guess i'm missing smth in the mechanics.


Well this is poison build so we still have to hit. But you dont really need higher than level 1-3 precision while leveling so you can just keep it low level.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info