[3.12] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, tanky, easy and fun to play, beginner friendly

Hello my friend, I am beginning at poe and chose your build to start a serious char. So far I'm lvl 20 doing very well, but I have some questions mostly in gem section:

Level 8
5 link - Caustic Arrow, Pierce, Lesser Poison, Void Manipulation, Unbound Ailmentts
1 link - Dash

I don't understand how can I have a 5 link at level 8... I think I'm missing something

And in this same section there are some gems that I didn't find yet like Wither and Summon Skitterbots... don't know hom I'm suposed to get them

Beyond that thank's for the guide. It's sooooo easy and fast to play even for me
=)
"
freneticovt wrote:
Hello my friend, I am beginning at poe and chose your build to start a serious char. So far I'm lvl 20 doing very well, but I have some questions mostly in gem section:

Level 8
5 link - Caustic Arrow, Pierce, Lesser Poison, Void Manipulation, Unbound Ailmentts
1 link - Dash

I don't understand how can I have a 5 link at level 8... I think I'm missing something

And in this same section there are some gems that I didn't find yet like Wither and Summon Skitterbots... don't know hom I'm suposed to get them

Beyond that thank's for the guide. It's sooooo easy and fast to play even for me
=)


Very often with tabula. But this part at the top is important:

```
The gems and setup below are sorted both horizontally and vertically based on priority, where stuff on right and bottom is less important in each level breakpoint section. Gem names that are italic are the ones that change since previous level breakpoint.
```

So if you dont have 5 link and only have 4 link, just use first 4 gems, etc etc.

For skitterbots, wither etc, you unlock them after questts, so for example skitters:

.

The gem progression is based on level requirement of the gem and not based on acts etc, so your current level and your act progression can easily differ, just get it whenever you will unlock it, its fine.

And for wither you can get it from Library quest as rangers do not get it:



(or buy it from other player). But for now just using withering step instead should be good enouhg
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Sep 21, 2020, 6:42:38 PM
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
freneticovt wrote:
Hello my friend, I am beginning at poe and chose your build to start a serious char. So far I'm lvl 20 doing very well, but I have some questions mostly in gem section:

Level 8
5 link - Caustic Arrow, Pierce, Lesser Poison, Void Manipulation, Unbound Ailmentts
1 link - Dash

I don't understand how can I have a 5 link at level 8... I think I'm missing something

And in this same section there are some gems that I didn't find yet like Wither and Summon Skitterbots... don't know hom I'm suposed to get them

Beyond that thank's for the guide. It's sooooo easy and fast to play even for me
=)


Very often with tabula. But this part at the top is important:

```
The gems and setup below are sorted both horizontally and vertically based on priority, where stuff on right and bottom is less important in each level breakpoint section. Gem names that are italic are the ones that change since previous level breakpoint.
```

So if you dont have 5 link and only have 4 link, just use first 4 gems, etc etc.

For skitterbots, wither etc, you unlock them after questts, so for example skitters:

.

The gem progression is based on level requirement of the gem and not based on acts etc, so your current level and your act progression can easily differ, just get it whenever you will unlock it, its fine.

And for wither you can get it from Library quest as rangers do not get it:



(or buy it from other player). But for now just using withering step instead should be good enouhg



ahhhh okayy and can i get tabula early on the game?

thanks for the quick answer
"
freneticovt wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
freneticovt wrote:
Hello my friend, I am beginning at poe and chose your build to start a serious char. So far I'm lvl 20 doing very well, but I have some questions mostly in gem section:

Level 8
5 link - Caustic Arrow, Pierce, Lesser Poison, Void Manipulation, Unbound Ailmentts
1 link - Dash

I don't understand how can I have a 5 link at level 8... I think I'm missing something

And in this same section there are some gems that I didn't find yet like Wither and Summon Skitterbots... don't know hom I'm suposed to get them

Beyond that thank's for the guide. It's sooooo easy and fast to play even for me
=)


Very often with tabula. But this part at the top is important:

```
The gems and setup below are sorted both horizontally and vertically based on priority, where stuff on right and bottom is less important in each level breakpoint section. Gem names that are italic are the ones that change since previous level breakpoint.
```

So if you dont have 5 link and only have 4 link, just use first 4 gems, etc etc.

For skitterbots, wither etc, you unlock them after questts, so for example skitters:

.

The gem progression is based on level requirement of the gem and not based on acts etc, so your current level and your act progression can easily differ, just get it whenever you will unlock it, its fine.

And for wither you can get it from Library quest as rangers do not get it:



(or buy it from other player). But for now just using withering step instead should be good enouhg



ahhhh okayy and can i get tabula early on the game?

thanks for the quick answer


If you buy it from others or drop it then yea. Its just 6 linked 6 white socket body that has no other stats and lvl 1 requirement, purely leveling item.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Great build & explantion of step by step progression!

Im wondering which setup of this build is best for SA, Hardened Scars or Divine flesh, I want to know ur opinion if u could tell me?

Is it okay to use Darkscorn bow in either of these setup build or is it just for Divine Flesh?

"
ToykoyoX wrote:
Great build & explantion of step by step progression!

Im wondering which setup of this build is best for SA, Hardened Scars or Divine flesh, I want to know ur opinion if u could tell me?

Is it okay to use Darkscorn bow in either of these setup build or is it just for Divine Flesh?



Its okay to use Darkscorn in both yea. And well, Divine Flesh is tankier, especially with alt qual plague bearer and enhance. Also DF is amazing against stuff like sirus and simulacrums. Hardened Scars/Chainbreaker setup do not needs to be chaos res capped tho so gearing for it is a lot easier and also you can use rare bow instead of darkscorn later for more damage.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Hello there!

This is my gear so far:

Spoiler



However, I don't know what should I upgrade first. Should I save up for Divine Flesh jewel and after that for the Cluster Jewel?

Or maybe get a helmet with Scourge Arrow enchant?

Need help with priorities in order to get the most of it. :D
Is it normal for this build to have kinda low single target until you start getting the more expensive pieces and enchants?

My clear is ridiculous but when it comes to bosses in red maps and atlas conquerors I feel like I'm playing undergeared frost blades or something - it's pretty bad. I know I'm still missing some things but I dunno. Maybe it's just normal.

Maybe there's something off with my playstyle as well? Honestly I'm not 100% sure what the appropriate way to play this build on single target is - do you just drop curses, proc infused channeling, and then run around till plague bearer caps out and then use that? Are you even supposed to use plague bearer for single target? Do you always charge SA or only as needed to refresh infused channeling?

I watched some of the videos in the OP but they all seem to have pretty different skill layouts compared to what's listed in the guide.

Thanks.
Last edited by asmox on Sep 22, 2020, 5:58:08 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:
Hello there!

This is my gear so far:

Spoiler



However, I don't know what should I upgrade first. Should I save up for Divine Flesh jewel and after that for the Cluster Jewel?

Or maybe get a helmet with Scourge Arrow enchant?

Need help with priorities in order to get the most of it. :D


You can start with swap your Tabula for 6-link with flat/increased hp (and -15 mana cost, if you have currency).

Helmet enchant really cool thing, it helps a lot in clearing and boost your solo-target DPS.

Divine Flesh without +2 max chaos res quiver and max chaos rest cluster not so effective in my opinion. You can choose fortify+hybrid flask variation for additional defensive layer.
"
asmox wrote:
Is it normal for this build to have kinda low single target until you start getting the more expensive pieces and enchants?

My clear is ridiculous but when it comes to bosses in red maps and atlas conquerors I feel like I'm playing undergeared frost blades or something - it's pretty bad. I know I'm still missing some things but I dunno. Maybe it's just normal.

Maybe there's something off with my playstyle as well? Honestly I'm not 100% sure what the appropriate way to play this build on single target is - do you just drop curses, proc infused channeling, and then run around till plague bearer caps out and then use that? Are you even supposed to use plague bearer for single target? Do you always charge SA or only as needed to refresh infused channeling?

I watched some of the videos in the OP but they all seem to have pretty different skill layouts compared to what's listed in the guide.

Thanks.


- Replace bow (rare elder bow near about ~100c to craft by yourself)

- Get helmet enchant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info