[3.12] A CI HoP + Spiders Guardian - 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS || My 1st lvl 100

How is it that my crawler does very little damage? My spiders are my main source of dmg.. the crawler isn't doing anything really, am I doing something wrong?
"
NHPenis wrote:
How is it that my crawler does very little damage? My spiders are my main source of dmg.. the crawler isn't doing anything really, am I doing something wrong?


It's on 5L with underleveled gems without quality.
Hey, nice build, im playing this trying to get a Sirus killer and its very fun to play. First of all, i know im underlvl, gems are mostly 19 and that kind of things, but on lvl 90, im only 7.6k ES. How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus? Should I change my tree? I mean, I dont think only leveling gems will get more ES right?

I left here my gear, if anyone wanna check I would appreciate it.

And a last question, how do you refill yours flasks in Sirus fight? If I get empty Jar (so, no spider), I should log out and try again?

Last edited by automecanic on Jan 5, 2020, 8:26:51 AM
"
automecanic wrote:
How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus?


Why your gear have no quality? If you want even more ES look at the tree on poe.ninja where they stack grand spectrum jewels
"
greykun wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
How can I reach at least 8.5k for Sirus?


Why your gear have no quality? If you want even more ES look at the tree on poe.ninja where they stack grand spectrum jewels


Mmm, tbh I didnt realize about quality, Im in kind of a rush with this char. Now Im almost 8k ES. I will check about grand spectrum too. I really appreciate you answer. Thank you so much.
How are you guys dealing with the massive ground covering of chaos poop from metamorphs?
"
Bentley813 wrote:
How are you guys dealing with the massive ground covering of chaos poop from metamorphs?


Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari +
Does rumi's do anything as a flask for this build? Thanks!
Also what is the best secondary roll on circle of nostalgia? To me it looks like the chaos resistance is amazing for this builds major weakness (chaos damage)
Last edited by Yomir_The_Mighty on Jan 5, 2020, 7:48:33 PM
hey can someone critique my build? im pretty close to finished at lvl 93, i feel like i just need a better beltt/ few jewels/ and another jewel slot/ plus 21/20's

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cDiqTRtf

i feel like my damage output isnt where it should be right now
"
cbaist4488 wrote:
hey can someone critique my build? im pretty close to finished at lvl 93, i feel like i just need a better beltt/ few jewels/ and another jewel slot/ plus 21/20's

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/cDiqTRtf

i feel like my damage output isnt where it should be right now


Using a despair on hit gloves will increase your damage


İf you can not afford a despair on hit gloves.



this flask will suffice.

instead of shield charge/faster attacks, I use flame dash and in the open slot i have precision watcher's eye, gives more attack speed which helps to stack virulance faster.



Lastly the biggest upgrade will come from your herald of agony 21/20.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info