[3.12] A CI HoP + Spiders Guardian - 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS || My 1st lvl 100

would anyone have a pob for a HoP setup with this build?
"
Pugloaf wrote:
would anyone have a pob for a HoP setup with this build?


I added it to the PoB section and to the 3.10 notes :)
"
NHPenis wrote:
How would Bloodlust support be on the spiders? (socketed in dagger that is)


The idea is good, but Bloodlust only increases attack physical damage, not poison damage, so Melee Physical / Damage on Full Life are still better (for comparison, a lvl 20 Melee Physical / lvl 1 Awakened Melee Physical grants around 50% more dps, while a lvl 20 Bloodlust grants around 30). :)
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Pugloaf wrote:
would anyone have a pob for a HoP setup with this build?


I added it to the PoB section and to the 3.10 notes :)


Thanks ! another question wouldnt melee phys be better towards the HoP links versus bloodlust?
hello,

just copying your build, still in early levels (40ish), if u wanna want to upgrade leveling section.

Im going facebreaker (2g/2r- exact ur setup of gems) and HOP, works wonder :-)
Never liked to standing still, shooting in the air and ever and ever recast the HOAG.

btw nice build.
I just did your build two days ago with the 6L setup, for around 14-15 exalt. This build is ABSOLUTE cheating, i can face tank sirus while killing him in under 1min30. Vaal molten shell setup can take up to 30k damage within 14 seconds, which is insane. Best build i've tried so far (with my little poe experience) : you cannot die while having insane single target dps. Thank you thank you :D
Really nice build! I got myself a Circle of Guilt (for the Purity Version) in Standard. Are Fertile Catalyst working on the reserved mana mod? i bought one and tried it, but it did not change anything.
"
DiabloAny1 wrote:
Really nice build! I got myself a Circle of Guilt (for the Purity Version) in Standard. Are Fertile Catalyst working on the reserved mana mod? i bought one and tried it, but it did not change anything.


It does, you need to apply several for the difference to start appearing :)
So, in 3.10 is this better as a HoP build or a Agony build?
Just started run this and 5/5 build. Running with only 1 flask and still all smelt faster than I can think :D Gratz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info