[3.12] A CI HoP + Spiders Guardian - 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS || My 1st lvl 100

Which shield is better for this build? Still couldnt craft with spell block :(
Last edited by lm0nstrl on Aug 1, 2020, 5:44:39 AM
whats a better reliable way to spawn the spiders? my carrion golem kills the worms before i can kill them, which results in them not spawning...
This is the most well-rounded build I've ever played for less than 5ex. Strong clear, good bossing with 20 spiders up, armor+block+chaos resist on the same character. Darkness Enthroned looks weird until you scroll down on the equivalent price of my 16c belt (113.75 ES, 38.5 cold+light, 17.5 fire) here: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/0nbMVW8ig. 6W Skin of the Loyal was also a good bargain compared to 4R2B. That being said I would recommend some or all of these QoL changes:

Charisma (65c gold/gold/opal oil) - alternate anoint (8% reduced mana reserved to all 3 auras) to save money on fertile catalysts (about 2ex).

Level 20 CWDT - Molten Shell- Less button/fps/game knowledge required.

Faster Attacks Support - Shield Charge. Once you go fast you'll never go back!

Deathmark >>> Minion Damage/Feeding Frenzy, Rallying Cry >>> CWDT/Increased Duration Support - Less buttons required.

Spell Echo or Spell Cascade(any level) - Desecrate - 20 corpses/cast instead of 10 + 2 Writhing Jar worms = 20 spiders. Take Soul of Ryslatha and you can comfortably go down to one Jar. Jade (reflexes), Sulphur, Sapphire (delve), and Cinderswallow (3% ES) flasks are great candidates for the other two slots.
Last edited by Foeglas on Aug 1, 2020, 7:27:32 PM
"
cocas12345 wrote:
whats a better reliable way to spawn the spiders? my carrion golem kills the worms before i can kill them, which results in them not spawning...

I use weapon swap to despawn the golem. Desecrate twice, worms, spin to spider.
Figured id through it out though havent went searching to see if its mentioned but using a small cluster with uncompromising and a fertiled up 20% to 24% reduced mana reserver circle of guilt will get u to 1% with the normal mana reserve nodes already taken allowing u to use what ever 2nd ring u want. Also I thought about crafting a marble amulet(or another depending on atributes needed) with shaper mod to get the spell block to free up the boots to also do what u want with to get 35% speed at easier energy sheild or something. Oh and the same shaper amulet then could get crafted to have level 22 disipline or determination allowing u to get a free gem slot.
Last edited by kalazrob on Aug 2, 2020, 8:24:35 AM
So i used the fertile catalyst on both circle of guilt rings, one is 24% and on is 22%, both 20% (full) enchanted with fertile cat. But with all 3 auras in effect (HoP, Determination, Discipline) I have exactly 0 mana to use. I cant cast cyclone which costs 3 mana. My skill tree looks exactly like yours also, with all the mana nodes checked. What did I do wrong?? PLease help lol, what am I missing why do i have 0 mana. Discipline needs 34% mana, HoP needs 18%, and Determination needs 48. Why dont i have the left over mana for my skills?
"
kalazrob wrote:
Figured id through it out though havent went searching to see if its mentioned but using a small cluster with uncompromising and a fertiled up 20% to 24% reduced mana reserver circle of guilt will get u to 1% with the normal mana reserve nodes already taken allowing u to use what ever 2nd ring u want. Also I thought about crafting a marble amulet(or another depending on atributes needed) with shaper mod to get the spell block to free up the boots to also do what u want with to get 35% speed at easier energy sheild or something. Oh and the same shaper amulet then could get crafted to have level 22 disipline or determination allowing u to get a free gem slot.

I'm currently using 3 medium clusters(uncompromising+precise commander) 1 large(vicious bite, raze and pillage, renewal) 1 small(Stalwart Commander) and 0 mana reserved nodes. Warcry replaced with 20lvl Precision and i'm also using Vaal Discipline for some pinch situations. So overall 55k armor(90% phys dmr), 7500es, 102% all ress and a lot of crit\dmg for our minions ;)
Last edited by Demortian on Aug 3, 2020, 5:20:17 AM
"
radiohead85 wrote:
So i used the fertile catalyst on both circle of guilt rings, one is 24% and on is 22%, both 20% (full) enchanted with fertile cat. But with all 3 auras in effect (HoP, Determination, Discipline) I have exactly 0 mana to use. I cant cast cyclone which costs 3 mana. My skill tree looks exactly like yours also, with all the mana nodes checked. What did I do wrong?? PLease help lol, what am I missing why do i have 0 mana. Discipline needs 34% mana, HoP needs 18%, and Determination needs 48. Why dont i have the left over mana for my skills?

Recheck ur support gems for HoP or at last open ur profile so we can tell you for sure whats wrong.. ;)
is my profile open now? in privacy settings nothing is checked
"
Demortian wrote:
"
radiohead85 wrote:

Recheck ur support gems for HoP or at last open ur profile so we can tell you for sure whats wrong.. ;)

i think i fixed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info