[3.12] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE] No change in 3.12, RIP Harvest

Hey,

Quick question, how do you come up with the 2k-3k effective regneration.

I cant see it from your POB. Could you please help me out?
"
Cherico789 wrote:
Hey,

Quick question, how do you come up with the 2k-3k effective regneration.

I cant see it from your POB. Could you please help me out?
ED has built in "leech" that for some reason classifies as "life regen" that's why CI ED tricksters need Zealot's Oath and not Ghost reaver.
Could you please update the skill trees. That would be vary cash money of you ;)
Hey, can i use Bane with this Build or do i need to change to much for it?

Thx.
IGN:
HC: Telassa_Die_Dritte
SC: Telassa
Hi, I decided to use this build to start this league but I have some thing I don't understand.
1) Why do u pick Pain Attunement? From what I can see u wont be staying in Low Life for it to be effective.
2) What's the point of using Wither and Spreading Rot? Wouldn't it be better to just use one of them?
"
Frascione wrote:
1) Why do u pick Pain Attunement?
You should only pick it when you have the legion timeless jewel that transforms it (pain attunement -> wind dancer).
how come we need eldritch battery with MoM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
how come we need eldritch battery with MoM

U r reserving most of your mana for auras so U use Eldritch Battery so cast your skills, and since Eldritch makes your ES protect your mana, u can use MoM since all dmg u take goes for life
"
BellyGrinder wrote:
Could you please update the skill trees. That would be vary cash money of you ;)


Everything's up to date.

"
Frascione wrote:

2) What's the point of using Wither and Spreading Rot? Wouldn't it be better to just use one of them?


It's better in the endgame, but when you still don't have much damage I preffered stacking wither stacks faster to deal my optimal damage more reliably.
This is why the endgame PoB doesn't use spreading rot. Feel free to ditch it if you feel like you don't mind placing totems/having lower damage on random rares.

"
skoenen1981 wrote:
Hey, can i use Bane with this Build or do i need to change to much for it?

Thx.


Sure you can. Ditch blight and spreading rot, use bane. As simple as that.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
BellyGrinder wrote:
Could you please update the skill trees. That would be vary cash money of you ;)


Everything's up to date.


No, it isn't. The last tree still is 3.7 and so are all the leveling trees. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info