3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!



i just change to crit version
is there anything that i should do?
should i change to loreweave?

what your opinion
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Xandharba wrote:
The original build deal too low dmg, some peoples with end game gear complain about that so it's real, other players say its better to go for critical strike, other go elemental overload... so what's the right build ?!! I tried most of the builds, the dps is always low.


go crit. i would say. but i think the biggest issue is that most people copy the original version and dont use the Warcrys, my best option skip kaoms roots get 2 offencive warcrys. then the damage is easy doubled. i have not redone the build guide since launch nor intent to.


Could you re-upload Crit version?
Hi,
I'm using critical version now because i want to kill the bosses maps better but it still takes me so much times to kill them. I can imagine how long i will defeat SiA8.
Can you take a look and give some suggests to improve this more.
Thank you.
My POE: https://pastebin.com/bgSga2YL
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi,
I'm using critical version now because i want to kill the bosses maps better but it still takes me so much times to kill them. I can imagine how long i will defeat SiA8.
Can you take a look and give some suggests to improve this more.
Thank you.
My POE: https://pastebin.com/bgSga2YL


your gear is really good, you lack however a curse thats alot more damage, use in cwdt, or try to get a corrupted glove(your current glove is ggg, but the conversion is not needed while you Avartar of fire. or drop the 2 points in avartar of fire(it does nothing for your current setup). i would drop Avartar of fire and soul and steel maby, then get the crit cluster dismembering. A elder chest with attack crit is also huge dps upgrade.

with this setup not counting all the lethal pride mods in(not in your pob your doing 2.9 mill thats insain good dps for this build. i can imagine if your add your the lethal prides stats your DPS is way higher. you can switch infernal cry for sesmic cry for hard bosses.

https://pastebin.com/Ccw1nZqb
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Hi,
I'm using critical version now because i want to kill the bosses maps better but it still takes me so much times to kill them. I can imagine how long i will defeat SiA8.
Can you take a look and give some suggests to improve this more.
Thank you.
My POE: https://pastebin.com/bgSga2YL


your gear is really good, you lack however a curse thats alot more damage, use in cwdt, or try to get a corrupted glove(your current glove is ggg, but the conversion is not needed while you Avartar of fire. or drop the 2 points in avartar of fire(it does nothing for your current setup). i would drop Avartar of fire and soul and steel maby, then get the crit cluster dismembering. A elder chest with attack crit is also huge dps upgrade.

with this setup not counting all the lethal pride mods in(not in your pob your doing 2.9 mill thats insain good dps for this build. i can imagine if your add your the lethal prides stats your DPS is way higher. you can switch infernal cry for sesmic cry for hard bosses.

https://pastebin.com/Ccw1nZqb

I just missed a SiA8 this afternoon because i feel him invulnerable, but when i hit by his beam i lost nearly all my HP, i quit because of tiredness.
I used your build Blast fall Chieftain before and the deathless makes me boring so i change to this build to experiment.
I will try fix my gears which follow your advices and see how it changes.
Thank for your help again.
Hello Jauer. I've been following your build since Harvest, but I'm playing on standard. I really love how the build can tanks everything in the game.

However, I made some adjustments based on your passive tree (non crit version) to fit better my char. Yesterday I got my ass kicked by Uber Elder (most of deaths due my ridiculous internet conexion). Even it was my first try and I was lagging a lot, I got mad. I've killed all the endgame bosses, except Uber Elder. So I would like to prepare myself better for the next encounter. Could you give me some advices to improve my gameplay? Here's the link: https://pastebin.com/Fx6SWWuB

Thanks a lot!
you diviate abit from suggested items. the thread of hope is big, you travel to get extra life notes also on top, vs some juicy jewels and more jewels in the cluster. jewels are super strong vs regular notes. its 1.5 life notes and like 40% damage for often 2-3 points worth think you can vendor the jewel to get it with 2 soccets?
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Sep 5, 2020, 9:30:24 PM
Thanks for your reply bro. I appreciate it.

So, overall, do you think I'm doing well? About the cluster sale, it never came to my mind, but I could consider do it. I have 40ex sitting in my stash to do some upgrades. If I get a similar cluster with 2 jewels, what would be the next step?
Well... due the lack of response to my latest post, I did a few modifications that i judged to be good... bought threat of hope, megalomaniac, nature's patient and all suggested awk gems.

Today I faced again Uber Elder and I still not able to handle it. I feel like, in the middle of fight (when both bosses have 50% less hp), I start to suffer an horrible degen... too much that i can't handle it.

Currently I have Onslaught provided from my abyss jewell... all resistances are cap... Blood Rage is also a good option to improve dps, but it just make you suffer more and more degen and I cant have the bonification of life leech cuz i do 100% fire dmg...

Idk if my 2 failed attempts have relation due my lack of skill or this build just can't do enough dps to kill both bosses before the arena become an absolute mess.

All the other bosses I've killed with ease. Still can't kill Uber Elder... Maybe next time.

"
walbertramon wrote:
Well... due the lack of response to my latest post, I did a few modifications that i judged to be good... bought threat of hope, megalomaniac, nature's patient and all suggested awk gems.

Today I faced again Uber Elder and I still not able to handle it. I feel like, in the middle of fight (when both bosses have 50% less hp), I start to suffer an horrible degen... too much that i can't handle it.

Currently I have Onslaught provided from my abyss jewell... all resistances are cap... Blood Rage is also a good option to improve dps, but it just make you suffer more and more degen and I cant have the bonification of life leech cuz i do 100% fire dmg...

Idk if my 2 failed attempts have relation due my lack of skill or this build just can't do enough dps to kill both bosses before the arena become an absolute mess.

All the other bosses I've killed with ease. Still can't kill Uber Elder... Maybe next time.



kill the minons to not spread the degen. stack the balls on top of each other. the phys degen should not be an issue. but the weakness of the build is elemental degens. so you should never be on top of vortexes for long and not be in the shaper beam. but honestly this is the ABC knowlege of the fight, along side knowing the move pattern ect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info