<MISSION>Active Players Only/Heist/71 Organized Tabs/Active Discord/240+ Active Members

Tired of dead guilds? This is the guild for you ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ.
Been in this guild for 2 leagues now
Looking for an active guild with an active discord with members that use voice coms.

IGN: Mana_Walrus
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
Looking for active guild of some cool people to play with, solo is getting old. But this does make me regret my IGN choice.... but IGN: papajohnspizzaa ;D
Hello, extremely active for the first few weeks of every league until i burn out. Really experienced with the game, and recently kicked from a guild i had some hard-falling with. Things get personal sometimes. This time around, i just want a guild chat to entertain myself in between maps.

Current Metamorph Main Character is "Blitz_Branding" in case you consider an invitation.

Thanks for reading. For any questions, just PM me directly in-game or through the website, i have a trade tab active always so I'll see it very soon.
Last edited by blitzonite on Dec 30, 2019, 10:40:04 PM
Join the guild and come have fun with us :D
KattenPJ wants my lootluck in the guild, Im willing to share it for an invite :)
Hi I'm a returning player seeking a guild for this league. Previously played on Xbone, decided to try PC version this time around.

Character name is "CarefreeSnoopy". Currently level 64 and just finishing act 8.
Last edited by dunkinbronuts on Jan 1, 2020, 1:10:28 PM
Yo, was in the guild before but went away on a little trip. :)

Would love to comeback.

IGN: PlusOneSA
IGN: SYoshimtuM
seems like a great place to be
Character: Brassica_Prime
Seems like a friendly place to settle down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info