[3.12] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - League Starter - BONUS Uber Melee (no Wither totem)

"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:

I also think Wind Dancer a good boost to this build.
You might have to change your habits though if you play wind dancer + vms.

Old strat was pop jade flask + molten shell before diving into a pack.

With wind dancer you'd have to dive into a pack and only pop molten shell after you get hit.

Wind dancer nerf to evasion before you get hit and buff to evasion after you get hit will affect how much armor you get from iron reflexes so also how much absorb you'll get from molten shell.


That's a good point. It's not easy to change habits without visualized evidence of the benefits. Perhaps, until being able to experience the new VMS, we have a better idea of how bad it is. If it's not too bad like we thought, maybe Wind Dancer is not necessary at all. Otherwise, we can experience with Wind Dancer and see if it is the right way to go.


I was thinking about it but im not sure that it will work good especially on melee variants. It works much better with stacked dodge and evasion.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
"
Degaldor wrote:
Is it possible to check how should i progress with the tree?


Check out the Vennto's leveling guide on the main page.

In general you want to finish bottom part of the tree first.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
I am scared but I think I am going to league start this! I have always wanted to do a poison build but last league Ball Lightning Mines was so easy.
"
dkowalch wrote:
I am scared but I think I am going to league start this! I have always wanted to do a poison build but last league Ball Lightning Mines was so easy.


BL mines might be strongest starter
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Definitely will be switching over to Divine Flesh later on in the league. Slapping chaos res on rares is easier than ever this league. Iron Grip seems to be a perfect slot for that Timeless without krangling a lot of crucial passives on the tree. We lose a cluster slot but I don't think this build needs two large clusters ever and we can make do with the cluster right next to acro.

This build uses few if any uniques so it's perfect for this league.

Bring back the tree please ... it was easier with him
"
Hangoryng wrote:

Bring back the tree please ... it was easier with him


www.poeurl.com/cU7I
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
"
Orangesilk wrote:
Definitely will be switching over to Divine Flesh later on in the league. Slapping chaos res on rares is easier than ever this league. Iron Grip seems to be a perfect slot for that Timeless without krangling a lot of crucial passives on the tree. We lose a cluster slot but I don't think this build needs two large clusters ever and we can make do with the cluster right next to acro.

This build uses few if any uniques so it's perfect for this league.


Fantastic!
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
I'm really struggling with this build. I'm level 45 now and have been trying to follow the guide. I'm not sure if I should be only using Cobra Lash now, or still using some of the Viper Strike set up? I just killed Kitava and I need to work on my resistance caps, but prior to that I was doing well surviving wise. It just felt really slow damage wise.

I did manage to snag some of the unique claws that work till 60 for about an alch each. I am just trying to see what exactly I can do to make this a little stronger. Bosses take a while, and clear speed just seems lack luster. The Viper strike was really nice with that melee splash and melee phys, I might go back to that and drop Cobra Lash.
"
thoddiver wrote:
I'm really struggling with this build. I'm level 45 now and have been trying to follow the guide. I'm not sure if I should be only using Cobra Lash now, or still using some of the Viper Strike set up? I just killed Kitava and I need to work on my resistance caps, but prior to that I was doing well surviving wise. It just felt really slow damage wise.

I did manage to snag some of the unique claws that work till 60 for about an alch each. I am just trying to see what exactly I can do to make this a little stronger. Bosses take a while, and clear speed just seems lack luster. The Viper strike was really nice with that melee splash and melee phys, I might go back to that and drop Cobra Lash.


If you want to go with Cobra Last you need to use Greater Multiple Projectiles and swap in Vile Toxins for bosses.

Viper Strike is fine with Viper Strike - Multi Strike - Ancestral Call - Melee Splash. It's pretty much one tapping packs.

Use Plague Bearer for bosses while leveling, helps a lot.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info