[3.12] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - League Starter - BONUS Uber Melee (no Wither totem)



Crafted these today. Got a lucky 45% cold res when I awakener orbed the boots but I screwed up when I slammed life with an open life suffix for hybrid life and got regen. :/
"
daason wrote:


Crafted these today. Got a lucky 45% cold res when I awakener orbed the boots but I screwed up when I slammed life with an open life suffix for hybrid life and got regen. :/
You still have a 50:50 to remove it again with a remove life. And even if you remove the flat life, it's only T2 anyway. Would definitely go for perfect t1 on those boots.

Also unfortunately you used the wrong base. Armour/Evasion base would have been better. It's only 150 Evasion, but still, it's an endgame item, no need to go for anything less than perfect.
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
daason wrote:


Crafted these today. Got a lucky 45% cold res when I awakener orbed the boots but I screwed up when I slammed life with an open life suffix for hybrid life and got regen. :/
You still have a 50:50 to remove it again with a remove life. And even if you remove the flat life, it's only T2 anyway. Would definitely go for perfect t1 on those boots.

Also unfortunately you used the wrong base. Armour/Evasion base would have been better. It's only 150 Evasion, but still, it's an endgame item, no need to go for anything less than perfect.


Goddamn people, stop making insane stuff xD awesome boots and helmet too!
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 10, 2020, 9:13:04 AM
Hey, im starting out this build. And holy crap, the leveling feels fast as hell with Pestilent Strike (at least at level 30).

I wanted to ask, is it really that simple to craft those claws without Harvest Mechanics? All it takes are fossils and im simply done? I am a Standard player here, after all. I think i can afford the amount of fossils i need.
"
D3M0_LITION wrote:
Hey, im starting out this build. And holy crap, the leveling feels fast as hell with Pestilent Strike (at least at level 30).

I wanted to ask, is it really that simple to craft those claws without Harvest Mechanics? All it takes are fossils and im simply done? I am a Standard player here, after all. I think i can afford the amount of fossils i need.
Yes, it is pretty easy.
Corroded + Metallic + Shuddering is the cheapest at the moment in harvest league.
4 fossil method is a higher chance of success, but 4 fossil resonators are pretty expensive in harvest.
Not sure about standard prices.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
D3M0_LITION wrote:
Hey, im starting out this build. And holy crap, the leveling feels fast as hell with Pestilent Strike (at least at level 30).

I wanted to ask, is it really that simple to craft those claws without Harvest Mechanics? All it takes are fossils and im simply done? I am a Standard player here, after all. I think i can afford the amount of fossils i need.
Yes, it is pretty easy.
Corroded + Metallic + Shuddering is the cheapest at the moment in harvest league.
4 fossil method is a higher chance of success, but 4 fossil resonators are pretty expensive in harvest.
Not sure about standard prices.

Thank you for the reply, helps a ton.

Also, why is the whole Adder's Touch passive nodes taken (at least in the Pestilent Strike PoB)? We are using claws, not daggers.
Last edited by D3M0_LITION on Aug 14, 2020, 3:11:54 AM
"
D3M0_LITION wrote:
Also, why is the whole Adder's Touch passive nodes taken (at least in the Pestilent Strike PoB)? We are using claws, not daggers.
Not sure which PoB you are referring to. These nodes do nothing for us.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
D3M0_LITION wrote:
Also, why is the whole Adder's Touch passive nodes taken (at least in the Pestilent Strike PoB)? We are using claws, not daggers.
Not sure which PoB you are referring to. These nodes do nothing for us.

Referring to Pestilent Strike. I didnt spend points on it of course.

Even the Pestilent Strike 6-Link setup has differences in gems between this forum guide and the PoB. Well, i can definitely afford the awakened gems in the PoB version.
Last edited by D3M0_LITION on Aug 14, 2020, 5:02:02 AM
"
D3M0_LITION wrote:
Even the Pestilent Strike 6-Link setup has differences in gems between this forum guide and the PoB. Well, i can definitely afford the awakened gems in the PoB version.
Melee phys / awakened unbound ailments?
The difference is not really noticeable. Use what you can afford.
In PoB with a min-maxed character, the difference is bigger, but using melee phys is still fine.
Last edited by blastinMot on Aug 14, 2020, 6:25:34 AM
Build was super fun and took me to 24 challenges.. now im done with this league. Changed from cobra lash to pestilent strike because the lack of single target against bosses with CL. Sirus was ez.




Helmet is crap and from cobra lash era, i never got time to complete my enchanted pestilent strike helmet. That helmet still lacks some needed cold res and more so i never switched. Also, gear could be improved with some catalysts but im still pleased with the build.

Ty for the build TorsteinTheFallen
Last edited by auc_martin on Aug 14, 2020, 11:55:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info