[3.12] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

ok i understand.

maybe you can share your character tab on the path of exile website and we can follow your progression.

anyway gl hf and thank you for the build
Hi. Can you explain stats priorioty?
Projectile damage
Projectile speed
Crit multi
Lightning damage etc...

Can I also change neck to Karui Ward for better clear (for example blight 5) or block is very important ?
Last edited by querboo on Mar 25, 2020, 4:29:17 PM
"
querboo wrote:
Hi. Can you explain stats priorioty?
Projectile damage
Projectile speed
Crit multi
Lightning damage etc...

Can I also change neck to Karui Ward for better clear (for example blight 5) or block is very important ?

I added an answer for this question in FAQ, since i already had this question before. You can check it out there.
I want to ask about leveling. Are u able to make item/skill stats points for like 30-60-80lvl? Since I dont know when i should go for STAFF points while leveling, when to change other stuff and go for new jewels ETC.

Maybe also gems while leveling since i think energy leech isnt important on 38lvl :D
Last edited by ilyily on Mar 27, 2020, 3:06:52 PM
Got everythin' but not Cinderswallow Urn, Silver Flask with crit mod.

Is it game changer? Cuz my tier 8 blight's are 50/50. Got problems with bosses.
Will it be more easier with that flask using crit strike chance ?

Greetings
"
ilyily wrote:
I want to ask about leveling. Are u able to make item/skill stats points for like 30-60-80lvl? Since I dont know when i should go for STAFF points while leveling, when to change other stuff and go for new jewels ETC.

Maybe also gems while leveling since i think energy leech isnt important on 38lvl :D

Staff nodes, when you get the staff :)
If you want to use cluster jewels, you can start relatively early, like lvl 60 already.
Energy leech still gives you dmg, but yes, not the optimal gem. I dont know what you are already using, so cant tell what to use.
"
querbio wrote:
Got everythin' but not Cinderswallow Urn, Silver Flask with crit mod.

Is it game changer? Cuz my tier 8 blight's are 50/50. Got problems with bosses.
Will it be more easier with that flask using crit strike chance ?

Greetings

The flask is not necessary at all. If you struggle like that, flask will not fix it. Since i dont know your gear and tree and can not say anything.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
ilyily wrote:
I want to ask about leveling. Are u able to make item/skill stats points for like 30-60-80lvl? Since I dont know when i should go for STAFF points while leveling, when to change other stuff and go for new jewels ETC.

Maybe also gems while leveling since i think energy leech isnt important on 38lvl :D

Staff nodes, when you get the staff :)
If you want to use cluster jewels, you can start relatively early, like lvl 60 already.
Energy leech still gives you dmg, but yes, not the optimal gem. I dont know what you are already using, so cant tell what to use.
"
querbio wrote:
Got everythin' but not Cinderswallow Urn, Silver Flask with crit mod.

Is it game changer? Cuz my tier 8 blight's are 50/50. Got problems with bosses.
Will it be more easier with that flask using crit strike chance ?

Greetings

The flask is not necessary at all. If you struggle like that, flask will not fix it. Since i dont know your gear and tree and can not say anything.


thanks for the answer, trying other build but will get back to it soon :P
what about t16 rare blight maps?
"
turbigi wrote:
what about t16 rare blight maps?

Similar to t15 i guess.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
turbigi wrote:
what about t16 rare blight maps?

Similar to t15 i guess.


*mic drop*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info