Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately 120 minutes.
PS4 servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately 120 minutes.
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.
PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.12] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Hello,

i started using your sparker as leaguestarter and have some questions. At the moment i have 4,5k hp and 1k es and like 700 mana at lvl 81 just with zeolotry and not using mom atm. When should i transfer into it? After i get my 6l and eldrich battery? I bought the staff yesterday and it boosted my dps tons :). How should i progress? My plan was first to try 6l it with fusings or get the devouring diadem. But its like 3 or 4 Ex atm in softcore. Whats the order of importance for this build? It would make everything clearer for me :). lethal pride is also expensive like 4 ex. And the other items like assasins mark ring and aspect of spider i didnt look into. And one more question what are the best flasks to use atm because we are immune to ele ailments with ascendancy.

Thanks in advance

Edit: and which jewels are best atm? isnt stacking crit multi best or just some flat? and for the 6l isnt it better to put in the crit multi support instead of added lightning? the awakening supprt gems looks awesome too :)
Last edited by Syliania on Dec 16, 2019, 6:58:32 AM
"
Syliania wrote:
Hello,

i started using your sparker as leaguestarter and have some questions. At the moment i have 4,5k hp and 1k es and like 700 mana at lvl 81 just with zeolotry and not using mom atm. When should i transfer into it? After i get my 6l and eldrich battery? I bought the staff yesterday and it boosted my dps tons :). How should i progress? My plan was first to try 6l it with fusings or get the devouring diadem. But its like 3 or 4 Ex atm in softcore. Whats the order of importance for this build? It would make everything clearer for me :). lethal pride is also expensive like 4 ex. And the other items like assasins mark ring and aspect of spider i didnt look into. And one more question what are the best flasks to use atm because we are immune to ele ailments with ascendancy.

Thanks in advance

Edit: and which jewels are best atm? isnt stacking crit multi best or just some flat? and for the 6l isnt it better to put in the crit multi support instead of added lightning? the awakening supprt gems looks awesome too :)

As a temporary solution you can allocate EB on tree, I did it at the beginning.

6L storm brand is a luxury. Get cheap 6L armour for spark and 5L staff.

Transit to MoM EB after you get pious path for 200 es regen.

If you have all of the above, get the jewel or diadem. Doesn't really matter what 1st.

Crit multi is the best for dps on jewels.
I like Spark so much i played it several leagues over and over again.
But as i tried it now after a long time it just feels bad :(

The sparks cant travel over gaps. I had very often the situation that i cant damage the mobs and need to come closer and cast sparks again. And i cant remember that sparks dissapear if i stand near a wall...
In my memory it was just a ton of fun and i casted it fire and forget. Now i have to stand in the right place and need to cross gaps to clear the mobs.

Its very sad but the way it actually feels its not my skill anymore. Ball Lightning can easy fly over gaps and deco on ground and hit the enemies behind. But the screen filling spider sparks i miss really
Hi very nice and fun build been enjoying it a lot. But I don't understand one thing. You mention under watchers eye that you are using ES instead of mana. But you don't have EB picked in any of the passive trees, how else do you gain it?
"
roxoorz wrote:
Hi very nice and fun build been enjoying it a lot. But I don't understand one thing. You mention under watchers eye that you are using ES instead of mana. But you don't have EB picked in any of the passive trees, how else do you gain it?

Devouring Diadem.
Oh, I'm dumb, thanks a lot my dude! :)
Build looks great, just wondering if the ring call of the brotherhood would be good for this?

Thanks.
"
Tenzaa wrote:
Build looks great, just wondering if the ring call of the brotherhood would be good for this?

Thanks.

As a starter ring, maybe, but definitely not this league. It just doesn't give enough benefits for this build, to justify the negatives.
Hello,

First of all Merry Christmas ☺.
I would like to thank you for this build, because it's really nice to play, I don't have all the stuff yet, but I'm farming to buy everything!

I have just a little question, why in the current PoB you have Arcane Surge Support and why Arcane Surge is associated with Blight? Did you really use them or it was only for PoB DPS calcs? Those gem confused me a lot.

Oh and, little other question, don't you think it could be better to play with Spark lvl21 instead of Vaal Spark?
Last edited by Keysenn on Dec 26, 2019, 7:14:22 AM
"
Keysenn wrote:
Hello,

First of all Merry Christmas ☺.
I would like to thank you for this build, because it's really nice to play, I don't have all the stuff yet, but I'm farming to buy everything!

I have just a little question, why in the current PoB you have Arcane Surge Support and why Arcane Surge is associated with Blight? Did you really use them or it was only for PoB DPS calcs? Those gem confused me a lot.

Oh and, little other question, don't you think it could be better to play with Spark lvl21 instead of Vaal Spark?

Yes, that setup just for DPS calc.
Look closely. My vaal spark is lvl 21 q23 ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info