[3.12] Spark. Tanky, great clear speed, super fun to play.

Thank you haha >:-D. Ok, I thought about that unnatural instincts but never actually tried one. Yup you guessed it though, since no elemental cheeze from inquisitor pure, Added light damage is lower then light pen. I will get her a Sulphur flask, she does like that overflowing one


We went elementalist/ inquisitor, but I thought about inquisitor/Gladiator.


Chippin away at the gear, and I must say this guide is really well thought-out and put together. She plays spark every season and this variation is really sick!

Last edited by Sunnara on Jan 8, 2020, 10:28:46 AM
"
Sunnara wrote:
We went elementalist/ inquisitor, but I thought about inquisitor/Gladiator.
For a Scion I would probably pick from between inquisitor, elementalist, pathfinder (flasks and another ele pen node) or assassin (extra crit).

Elementalist is good on Scion because you can alch & go / do unided maps and not worry about any surprise ele reflect.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 8, 2020, 12:51:20 PM
Pious path seems necessary for MoM since any other class has low regen per second.

Should the other class take MoM?
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Jan 9, 2020, 9:50:37 PM
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Pious path seems necessary for MoM since any other class has low regen per second.

Should the other class take MoM?

Yes, with pious path it is tankier and feels better. Other classes still have energy leech support. With about 2k es should be fine.
thank you!
This build doesn't work anymore for me on t15+ maps, I die again and again and again and my stuff is close to yours.

Here my profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/Keysenn?realm=pc

Dunno if you can help me, I feel totally depressed because I spent so many exalted orbs in my stuff and I got rekt by bosses and metamorph because I'm too slow to kill them.

To be honest I'm dead more than 300+ times this league with this build.

I'm so sad, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
"
Keysenn wrote:
This build doesn't work anymore for me on t15+ maps, I die again and again and again and my stuff is close to yours.

Here my profile: http://poe-profile.info/profile/Keysenn?realm=pc

Dunno if you can help me, I feel totally depressed because I spent so many exalted orbs in my stuff and I got rekt by bosses and metamorph because I'm too slow to kill them.

To be honest I'm dead more than 300+ times this league with this build.

I'm so sad, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

You die, because you neglected life in favor of DPS. Yo have about 1800 life and 200 es less, then i did.

In this game, at each stage of progression there are HP thresholds, if you dont reach them, you will die a lot. This threshold is different for each build. For this build it's about 7500 total HP for t15+, for example 5.5k life and 2k es. You are under that, so you die all the time. You basically need good life roll on every rare piece of gear, including jewels.

One very quick, temporary way to help you with that would be to replace herald of ice with discipline.
What do you think about use a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar with +1 additional curse, and then Enfeeble corruption in gloves?

I'm about to get that in Standard. Is it worth it loosing Enigmatic Defence anoinment? It will suposse to have 66% spell block, but that juicy curse in every thing we hit.

"
Kakovich wrote:
What do you think about use a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar with +1 additional curse, and then Enfeeble corruption in gloves?

I'm about to get that in Standard. Is it worth it loosing Enigmatic Defence anoinment? It will suposse to have 66% spell block, but that juicy curse in every thing we hit.


It is definitely worth it, enfeeble will more then make up for block loss. You could also just drop 3 points somewhere, loose a bit of dmg and just allocate the node. That's what i would do, if i had those items.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Kakovich wrote:
What do you think about use a corrupted Stone of Lazhwar with +1 additional curse, and then Enfeeble corruption in gloves?

I'm about to get that in Standard. Is it worth it loosing Enigmatic Defence anoinment? It will suposse to have 66% spell block, but that juicy curse in every thing we hit.


It is definitely worth it, enfeeble will more then make up for block loss. You could also just drop 3 points somewhere, loose a bit of dmg and just allocate the node. That's what i would do, if i had those items.


That is interesting. I will try to see if I can reallocate those 3 points you say.

I'm currently running this build with an Elemancer, and with 4 lightning golems and two heralds I get a considerable damage boost, so I probably can remove a bite somewhere in the tree.
Last edited by Kakovich on Jan 12, 2020, 3:44:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info