Withering Step

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Oct 24, 2020, 3:07:24 AM
This skill has tags Travel, Movement, Blink - but use of the skill doesn't move character at all. Instead, use of this skill puts on cooldown (or consumes charges of) real movement skills (like Flame Dash) and prevents them from being able to be used instantly. This is a big inconvenience of this skill, and, in my opinion, is incorrect - only real movement skills (which actually change location of character upon use) should apply temporary restrictions on other movement skills upon use.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
some kind of visual bug appeard with the new patch - there's only 1 eye appearing properly in the skill efect, the other one is blacked out.
I only recently found out that the buff just turns off once we use another skill, which can also be a movement skill. I understand the intention of the skill being the way how it should be used for poison BV, but there needs to be a balance. As of now, only assassins could benefit it. Other classes are missing out on 20% spell dodge for free unless they use Nightblade. But Nightblade is for claws and daggers which are also on shadow part of the tree. There needs to be some middle-ground.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info