[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
lghaxqi wrote:
Where can i use the link to view the skill tree


There is a PoB link in the guide. You can also take a look at my Sab in standard.


I saw the link, didnt phrase my question right.
The link takes me to a paste bin website. Where can I use that data though??
"
AxLMania wrote:
I'm wondering how Deadeye would feel for Icicle, you get the projectile speed, a free projectile and a small pierce, link it with chain and should feel quite good. On the other hand you would loose quite some survive and placement/detonation speed together with generic mine damage.
What do you think about that?


I am fairly certain that deadeye will be better for icicle once you have at least reasonable gear. I did prefer deadeye over sab in 3.8. and by comparison it will be even stonger in 3.9. However, it is a pain as a starter. So I plan to go sab untill I have acceptable gear and then switch to deadeye.
i was going to do this as my starter but then i saw that arc is back...which one would be better?
in the application Path of Building.
Thank you alot for everything you do, BeerLeague ! Love your feedback.Was a bit scared this build would suffer after I saw the patch notes but from what you said previous it's nothing big :)

Cant wait to start the new league with icicle mine !
"
Faendris wrote:
"
AxLMania wrote:
I'm wondering how Deadeye would feel for Icicle, you get the projectile speed, a free projectile and a small pierce, link it with chain and should feel quite good. On the other hand you would loose quite some survive and placement/detonation speed together with generic mine damage.
What do you think about that?


I am fairly certain that deadeye will be better for icicle once you have at least reasonable gear. I did prefer deadeye over sab in 3.8. and by comparison it will be even stonger in 3.9. However, it is a pain as a starter. So I plan to go sab untill I have acceptable gear and then switch to deadeye.


Deadeye isnt a bad choice, but I don't prefer it. It has better clear, but worse pretty much everything else. Powerful Precision is a super strong node, but the rest of the ascendancy is pretty meh IMO. I'd rather take Scion if I'm not taking Sab and either go Deadeye/Sab in SC, or Sab/occultist in HC.

As you noted, it is an especially bad league starter for mines.
"
Exxxiled665 wrote:
i was going to do this as my starter but then i saw that arc is back...which one would be better?


Arc will also be strong, you can try it out with the build. Nothing really changes outside of socket colors of the chest (arc is easy to color for).

My guess is that Arc will have better clear, but much worse single target dps.
"
Greedss wrote:
Thank you alot for everything you do, BeerLeague ! Love your feedback.Was a bit scared this build would suffer after I saw the patch notes but from what you said previous it's nothing big :)

Cant wait to start the new league with icicle mine !


No worries, IMO, just be prepared to switch back and forth between icicle and pyroclast while leveling and in early maps if you need the single target dps.
"
entweder wrote:
First of all thank you very much for this guide and you constant updates!
Patch notes sounded kind of devastating, but your thoughts don't make it seem so bad.
Would this build also work as a GC Miner?


Yup, would work as GC. build doesnt change, just the colors of the chest.
"
Dieclowns wrote:
Bossing seems like a big part of this league that it feels safe going this build even if mapping will be slower.


Aye, bossing speed will not change with the patch - will probably be even faster w/ new support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info