[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"

In act 2 and level 16 you can get both Herald of Ice and Herald of Lightning to boost your damage.

Also in act 2, trap and mine support and controlled destruction become available. An ideal 4 link at this point would be Icicle Mine > Trap and Mine Support > Swift Assembly > Added Lightning (if you have a tabula, throw in Added Cold and Controlled Destruction)

Inspiration becomes available at 31 and Chain at 38, at that point you are pretty much full build.

Personally, I like to run Skitterbots and Blasphemy linked with Enfeeble until I am able to get LL running to add in the additional auras.


Thanks for the great guide!

A few questions here about the leveling process:

1) Should I run the Heralds of Ice and Thunder with Skitterbots too?
2) When should I replace the Heralds for Blasphemy/Enfeeble?
3) When should I replace Added Lightning for Pierce/Chain/Hypothermia?
"
f3lipeff wrote:
"

In act 2 and level 16 you can get both Herald of Ice and Herald of Lightning to boost your damage.

Also in act 2, trap and mine support and controlled destruction become available. An ideal 4 link at this point would be Icicle Mine > Trap and Mine Support > Swift Assembly > Added Lightning (if you have a tabula, throw in Added Cold and Controlled Destruction)

Inspiration becomes available at 31 and Chain at 38, at that point you are pretty much full build.

Personally, I like to run Skitterbots and Blasphemy linked with Enfeeble until I am able to get LL running to add in the additional auras.


Thanks for the great guide!

A few questions here about the leveling process:

1) Should I run the Heralds of Ice and Thunder with Skitterbots too?
2) When should I replace the Heralds for Blasphemy/Enfeeble?
3) When should I replace Added Lightning for Pierce/Chain/Hypothermia?


Imo You need pierce support for leveling with icicle mines. My setup for test runs was icicle mine - tarap and mine- pierce -swift assembly + pyroclast - trap and mine -switft assembly - combustion. Before i got 4l i used stormblast mine with oos. Nerf shouldnt be big you just need use wand recipe early.

I used skitterbots + herald of thunder. I remove herald later for more mana and used only bots. Time was around 4h to get to maps with all quest and 3 labs.


I will try to go with arc-blastchain-swiftafflication-trap dmg + orb of storm-onslought-add lighting.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
so during act lvling with 3 link its better to go icicle or pyroclast?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
so during act lvling with 3 link its better to go icicle or pyroclast?


Stormblast/arc. You can switch to icicle mine when you get 4l. Pyroclast is used only to delete bosses it have op single target but bad clear. Can be used in 3l if u dont have 2x4l.

Look for evasion base for 4l. Its easiest to roll 3g1b
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
For lvling You can check tytykiller video. (its before stormblast,onslought,smokemine nerf) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFtGlfYtE0E

His game setup
Spoiler
Early on you need a 3B and a 2B1G


First Links are as follows:
Stormblast Mine-Swift Assembly

Frost Bomb-Onslaught-Added Lightning

FrostBlink (Then Flamedash)-Arcane Surge

Smoke Mine

Orb of Storms

At level 12 pick up Icicle Mines and level it in offhand, along with Pierce Support.

After you hit 16 pick up Herald of Thunder and Summon Skitterbots

After you kill Piety, swap over to Icicle Mines with Pierce, and Trap and Mine Damage.
With a 4 link, add Controlled Destruction.

For single target Pick up Pyroclast Mine with Swift Assembly Trap and Mine damage.

Act 6 Lilly pick up Minefield (Or Charged Mines) and replace Controlled Destruction and level Controlled in offhand.

After you get pierce on Tree, drop Pierce Support for Hypothermia.

Final Links are as follows:
Icicle Mine-Hypothermia-Trap and Mine Damage-Charged Mines

Pyroclast Mine (TyTyk's links are different, but these are solidly more damage than his tbh)
Combustion-Immolate-Swift Assembly

Flame Dash-Arcane Surge

Summon Skitterbots
Smoke Mine

Flammability
Discipline (Drop Herald of Thunder)
Summon Stone Golem

Coppied form yt comment
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
f3lipeff wrote:
"

In act 2 and level 16 you can get both Herald of Ice and Herald of Lightning to boost your damage.

Also in act 2, trap and mine support and controlled destruction become available. An ideal 4 link at this point would be Icicle Mine > Trap and Mine Support > Swift Assembly > Added Lightning (if you have a tabula, throw in Added Cold and Controlled Destruction)

Inspiration becomes available at 31 and Chain at 38, at that point you are pretty much full build.

Personally, I like to run Skitterbots and Blasphemy linked with Enfeeble until I am able to get LL running to add in the additional auras.


Thanks for the great guide!

A few questions here about the leveling process:

1) Should I run the Heralds of Ice and Thunder with Skitterbots too?
2) When should I replace the Heralds for Blasphemy/Enfeeble?
3) When should I replace Added Lightning for Pierce/Chain/Hypothermia?


For all 3, pretty much as soon as you can.

The only difference being hypo - that’s mostly used for bosses when we swap out either Pierce or chain.
"
gangwars90 wrote:
so during act lvling with 3 link its better to go icicle or pyroclast?


I would stormblast all the way through act 5. At that point you can see which feels smoother, icicle or pyro. Pyro will be your go to boss killer for a while until you get better gear.
Are you planning on updating the PoB for 3.9 ?

Would love to try this build, thank you for the details guide!
"
xpancakethief wrote:
Are you planning on updating the PoB for 3.9 ?

Would love to try this build, thank you for the details guide!


Aye it’s updated. Nothing really changed on the tree for us.

The only thing we will need to wait on is how the build feels with icicle for clear. My guess is that it will be fine, but will need some testing. Build is still solid though, can be used for any mines, only things that would change would be the colors in the body armor.
thanks for all the info !
cant wait to start today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info