[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

In the ZO league starter tree you have pain attunement enabled. I assume when league starting I can take CI node first when I have enough ES gear? And after I get shavs and chayula neck I can switch to PA?

Thanks
Hello, thanks for the guide, will definetly start with this !
Just to make sure, the ZO starter is used until you get the potion right? If we can get it at all, because I'm not sure we even can since it was a specific from a previous league?
SC Trade Metamorph player here.

Still can't decide what skill to pick up for league. ARC Mine? Pyroblast Mine? Glacial Cascade Mine? Icicle Mine? Ball Lightning Mine?


HELP

C
A
N
T
D
E
C
I
D
E
"
phexifa wrote:
In the ZO league starter tree you have pain attunement enabled. I assume when league starting I can take CI node first when I have enough ES gear? And after I get shavs and chayula neck I can switch to PA?

Thanks


That is correct, just drop PA and the light radius node.
"
Thied wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide, will definetly start with this !
Just to make sure, the ZO starter is used until you get the potion right? If we can get it at all, because I'm not sure we even can since it was a specific from a previous league?


Correct - it should be cheaper this league than last since we have legion from zana device (its legion zone exclusive)
"
SC Trade Metamorph player here.

Still can't decide what skill to pick up for league. ARC Mine? Pyroblast Mine? Glacial Cascade Mine? Icicle Mine? Ball Lightning Mine?


HELP

C
A
N
T
D
E
C
I
D
E


All are fine. I'm going to start w/ stormblast, use pyro to kill bosses and switch to icicle around maps
"
its cheap-ish. I'll upload a ZO tree tonight

Nice! The early league new tree is great, I did a few trials but, unsurprisingly, your pathing seems more efficient than mine.
Last edited by melophage on Dec 13, 2019, 1:36:14 PM
So, good news for the build:

Logged into my sab in standard and played around in higher tier maps - honestly I didn’t notice much of a difference in map clear. Damage is still the same, and icicle still covers the whole screen, or like 80% of it, without any proj speed. The number of projectiles doesn’t seem to matter too much at the moment either with the play style that I show cased in the videos.

I think the only thing that might be affected was just the ability to sit and be a turret in blight maps and certain delve nodes, other than that it’s still totally playable.

I’m also leveling one again in league, mid way through act 7 at the moment and it doesn’t feel much / any different. If anything it’s a stronger leveling skill now as you get the added proj earlier in the gem progression.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
So, good news for the build:

Logged into my sab in standard and played around in higher tier maps - honestly I didn’t notice much of a difference in map clear. Damage is still the same, and icicle still covers the whole screen, or like 80% of it, without any proj speed. The number of projectiles doesn’t seem to matter too much at the moment either with the play style that I show cased in the videos.

I think the only thing that might be affected was just the ability to sit and be a turret in blight maps and certain delve nodes, other than that it’s still totally playable.

I’m also leveling one again in league, mid way through act 7 at the moment and it doesn’t feel much / any different. If anything it’s a stronger leveling skill now as you get the added proj earlier in the gem progression.


Good to hear! level 70 atm and still using pyroblast for maps for now while I farm some currency. I just bought a tremor rod so that should make life a bit easier. Farming a bit more xp and currency before I switch over to icicle aswell
could you look on my char and tell me what i should try to improve next? i am at 2k life and 800 shield now..little bit low. my tree seems to be right. tok some life nodes
( could you tell me how we get machina mitts gloves this legue?)
Last edited by gangwars90 on Dec 14, 2019, 7:29:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info