[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

It's the first time I'm playing miner and thanks to your build I'm having a blast!



I still have to fix some res on one ring and get good corrupted shield, but I'm already melting everything, and sitting at 11.7k ES.

Thanks!
"
timtom1241 wrote:
Hey, loving the build. I have a problem, being too squishy to bosses... clearing is good, damage feels good for not having a 6 link(don't have much budget yet), but whenever i enter a map boss they kill me easily.

Is there any way to get armour or any other defense to survive bosses? Did i miss something in the build?

My POB: https://pastebin.com/fjC63GZ6
Thx!


ES looks a little low, but that can be fixed with levels and some stronger gear. I think bosses may be giving you trouble if you are trying to face tank without machina mitts. Will need to hit and run without them since you can’t leach.
Hey,

Can someone running Icicle Mine please post their gear? I have an Icicle Miner from the patch when the Awokener was added and I'd love to see if I can play Standardt with minimal fuss in gearing.

Thanks!
"
Wraeclaster wrote:
Hey,

Can someone running Icicle Mine please post their gear? I have an Icicle Miner from the patch when the Awokener was added and I'd love to see if I can play Standardt with minimal fuss in gearing.

Thanks!


I still have mine from the same patch geared in standard, profile is public. Feel free to take a look.

I believe the only piece that isnt from that league is the helm.
This is the first miner I've ever played and I'm loving your guide. Was testing it to see if I want to play it next league and I think I will. I'm currently playing the BL variant. I love that I can run any map without having to pay attention to the mods.

For a league starter, do you think Icicle and then maybe Glacial Cascade is ideal or should is BL likely still king (assuming no major patch changes)?
Last edited by lvlotorbreath on Aug 16, 2020, 2:53:02 AM
Hi,this build is amazing,currently I am running a HoT autobomber,which I farmed some currency,now I am think about transfering into this build.But I saw the Discipline-Wrath-Zealotry 3auras one the PrismGuardian reserved 103%mana(which turned into life by blood magic),So I would like to ask how to get it under 100%,by taking the nodes on passive tree?Thank you.
I am also curious about the how tanky this build is,I saw that in POB the MOM arcane cloak Ascendant miner build has more DPS and survivability,so I am curious,is that POB not calculating it right or the Ascendant(Scion)is actually better for being miners?(Which does not make sense to me because lots of people are playing saboteurs as well)
This is the scion miner build I copy from a youtuber Arcane https://pastebin.com/zu7CA0xi
Last edited by AwakenerEX on Aug 16, 2020, 7:48:05 AM
Hey, this build is really great! Thanks for sharing and updating it. I have a couple questions regarding the Ele focus vs light pen. I think you've mentioned that pob doesn't calculate the pen dps properly, could you explain more about that? On the pob dps sheet it really seems like ele focus gives way more dps so I'm just curious!
"
lvlotorbreath wrote:
This is the first miner I've ever played and I'm loving your guide. Was testing it to see if I want to play it next league and I think I will. I'm currently playing the BL variant. I love that I can run any map without having to pay attention to the mods.

For a league starter, do you think Icicle and then maybe Glacial Cascade is ideal or should is BL likely still king (assuming no major patch changes)?


Assuming no changes, BL is by far the best to start. The others take a big investment to get rolling.
"
AwakenerEX wrote:
Hi,this build is amazing,currently I am running a HoT autobomber,which I farmed some currency,now I am think about transfering into this build.But I saw the Discipline-Wrath-Zealotry 3auras one the PrismGuardian reserved 103%mana(which turned into life by blood magic),So I would like to ask how to get it under 100%,by taking the nodes on passive tree?Thank you.
I am also curious about the how tanky this build is,I saw that in POB the MOM arcane cloak Ascendant miner build has more DPS and survivability,so I am curious,is that POB not calculating it right or the Ascendant(Scion)is actually better for being miners?(Which does not make sense to me because lots of people are playing saboteurs as well)
This is the scion miner build I copy from a youtuber Arcane https://pastebin.com/zu7CA0xi


For the mana reservation, yes you need to pick up the nodes on the tree.

For the ascendant version, it used to be be good, but the changes to BL and Slower Proj this past patch made it unplayable imo since it lost a gigantic amount of dps. Pob does not take into account the aoe that BL needs to hit the 13 hit cap. Also, this build (well really all builds) does not translate well into dps numbers on PoE ninja, so take that into account. Very rarely do those numbers actually line up with how in game feels.

On defense, mom loses you too much to be worthwhile, and you can build this as defensively as you want. I leveled one solo to 100 in delirium, which was a pretty deadly league if that says anything.

The standard build has a few main defensive layers, high es, lots of regen / leach, enfeeble, blind, and block. You can also go max block if that’s your preference.
"
deewata36 wrote:
Hey, this build is really great! Thanks for sharing and updating it. I have a couple questions regarding the Ele focus vs light pen. I think you've mentioned that pob doesn't calculate the pen dps properly, could you explain more about that? On the pob dps sheet it really seems like ele focus gives way more dps so I'm just curious!


Pob does not take into account standard resistances in maps, you have to input it manually. Nearly every mob in the game during standard play will be overcapped in their resistances.

They are comparable for bossing, but during standard mapping pen will blow ele focus out of the water.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info