[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Just downed A8 Sirius with 3 deaths. This was only my 5th or 6th time fighting him. BL miner is def a top notch build.

Selling my gear cheap if anyone is interested.
Last edited by lvlotorbreath on Aug 18, 2020, 7:29:16 PM
"
lvlotorbreath wrote:
Just downed A8 Sirius with 3 deaths. This was only my 5th or 6th time fighting him. BL miner is def a top notch build.

Selling my gear cheap if anyone is interested.


Nice work!
I have 1 empty suffix on my crusader rings.

I can craft +1 to minimum frenzy charges
or harvest for
increased lightning damage
or for
global critical strike chance


According to POB fork, +1 to frenzy gives more damage than
other 2.

Is something I am missing?
"
Geraki2019 wrote:
I have 1 empty suffix on my crusader rings.

I can craft +1 to minimum frenzy charges
or harvest for
increased lightning damage
or for
global critical strike chance


According to POB fork, +1 to frenzy gives more damage than
other 2.

Is something I am missing?


Nope, that sounds correct.
I found it so hard to craft double T1 defence rings and belts,is there any tricks or I should just buy them,is really hard to get inc ES and flat ES both T1.
"
AwakenerEX wrote:
I found it so hard to craft double T1 defence rings and belts,is there any tricks or I should just buy them,is really hard to get inc ES and flat ES both T1.


So, the trick is that there are only 3 def tagged prefixes for the rings. start w/ alt regaling into T1 ES then double aug DEF (fill suffixes with crap first). One of them will be %ES. You can then leave it as it, or take the 1/3 chance to remove evasion (or armor on the belt).
OK,I will try that,thank you.
hey, do i have to take ghost reaver on the skill tree in order to leech energy shield instead of life? because i dont see any source in the build, even though ghost reaver is not taken on the tree in the guide...
"
timtom1241 wrote:
hey, do i have to take ghost reaver on the skill tree in order to leech energy shield instead of life? because i dont see any source in the build, even though ghost reaver is not taken on the tree in the guide...


Only take Ghost Reaver once you have Machina Mitts equipped. The gloves are your source of life leech and Ghost Reaver converts it to ES leech.
"
timtom1241 wrote:
hey, do i have to take ghost reaver on the skill tree in order to leech energy shield instead of life? because i dont see any source in the build, even though ghost reaver is not taken on the tree in the guide...


its only taken on the end game tree using machina mitts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info