[3.12] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
dwaters wrote:
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Which auras to use before LL with BL? I've been using skitterbots and discipline. Might be able to fit in one more with sovereignty

I'm currently using Skitters and Blasphemy+Enfeeble but the most dangerous thing in the game for me at the moment (still in white maps) is getting instagibbed in heists when trying to get through doors with 30 mobs waiting on the other side. Since Enfeeble doesn't get far enough to affect them I was considering running Discipline (4.3k ES without 5.1k with) or maybe an offensive curse like Conductivity. Curious to see what others are running and how they are finding it.

Also, for Beer, what nodes would you recommend dropping on CI/end game to get to level 90? I'm just not sure with needing some nods for the ticks and how many reduce reserved we need to keep.

Temp chains is probably better atm, but discipline is a must imo.

If you run 2x 35% auras you don’t need any -reservation. If you want to squeeze in another you need all of them and an enlighten.

thanks, so far i'm just running skitter and disc, things are going smoothly. my reserve/tick question was more in relation to the end game trees. i just don't know enough to take the tree down to level 90 (i typically dont get higher than 92/93 on characters) so wasn't sure what was 'safe' to take out.
So for LL you show prism guardian with hatred + Zealotry + Discipline and with ZERO mana reservation nodes on the tree you attached. This doesn't work..
They are nodes "reduced mana reserve", checkout on PoB with search function.

On another note, I don't understand why Charged Mines Support is not picked over concentrated effect (or w/e other supports) for GC. Seems very powerful... but that's my first miner so I must be missing something.
"
TrueGohan wrote:
So for LL you show prism guardian with hatred + Zealotry + Discipline and with ZERO mana reservation nodes on the tree you attached. This doesn't work..

Check my tree - you definitely need mana reservation nodes to get this to work. Sovereignty Wheel on the left side of tree made everything work. The Influence wheel on the right might not be enough but I haven't tested it.
"
TrueGohan wrote:

I think you may be missing something. The LL tree has the mana reservation nodes. Check the 3.12 trees.
"
They are nodes "reduced mana reserve", checkout on PoB with search function.

On another note, I don't understand why Charged Mines Support is not picked over concentrated effect (or w/e other supports) for GC. Seems very powerful... but that's my first miner so I must be missing something.

Damage multiplier on charged mines is crap. Much better with another support.
So now that heist is live, which is the best skill to use on mines? for end game content, clearing and bossing
For people playing the build: how is the survivability on Heists?

I'm playing another LL build and I'm getting my shit wrecked HARD, which is making me have second thoughts about the chosen build. Since I'm an old fan of the GC mines playstyle, I wanted to know if it's just me or everyone's getting owned by Heist stuff.
For lowlife ball lightning, on the shav what is the ideal link for it? I see somepeople split between High-impact mine and Blastchain mine. Also is it better to swap out swift assembly for insipiration?
Which clusters jewels are good (Large and medium ) for BL ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info