[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
jonapaloma wrote:
does it still work in 3.12?

do you need to change anything?


huh, have you even read the thread and the conversations?
Yes it "works". No it's not META. Which actually is good since gear needed is kind of cheap, for a few exalts you zoomzoom atleast yellow maps easily. If you cant get good cluster jews you need to atleast get lioneyes and build upon that.
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
jonapaloma wrote:
does it still work in 3.12?

do you need to change anything?


huh, have you even read the thread and the conversations?
Yes it "works". No it's not META. Which actually is good since gear needed is kind of cheap, for a few exalts you zoomzoom atleast yellow maps easily. If you cant get good cluster jews you need to atleast get lioneyes and build upon that.


thank you!
Gonna run this with my aurabot friend. Does anyone have a CI tree for this build? yeah i wont reach 10k. But 8k es is better then 4k life.
Last edited by Jimmiq on Oct 3, 2020, 9:06:07 PM
Should I still use Assassin's Mark ring to generate power charges? Or what would people recommend(except using Farruls fur)?

Read something about jewels for it, but what jewel would give power charges?
"
MynameFailed wrote:
Should I still use Assassin's Mark ring to generate power charges? Or what would people recommend(except using Farruls fur)?

Read something about jewels for it, but what jewel would give power charges?


It's actually mentioned in the guide in the jewel section, medium cluster with cold conduction + stormrider
"
Jimmiq wrote:
Gonna run this with my aurabot friend. Does anyone have a CI tree for this build? yeah i wont reach 10k. But 8k es is better then 4k life.


I'd be really interested if anyone has done this w/CI as well. I'm running this build with a guardian aurabot friends as well and have been thinking about going down this route, or if anyone has any tips for running Ice Shot w/an Aurabot.
Last edited by randoark on Oct 5, 2020, 4:50:59 AM
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
MynameFailed wrote:
Should I still use Assassin's Mark ring to generate power charges? Or what would people recommend(except using Farruls fur)?

Read something about jewels for it, but what jewel would give power charges?


It's actually mentioned in the guide in the jewel section, medium cluster with cold conduction + stormrider


Ahh! I've been looking at noncluster tree in pob and skipped the cluster section cuz it's a bit expensive atm >< t4answer though!
in the current realities. Do I lose dps if I wear a voidfletcher and use an ice bite?
Can someone check out my build?

https://pastebin.com/RFEECJBN

Imo i have great gear, the only downside i dont have Hyrris. But i loose 500 hp and playing HC so i will not change. With great i mean, its rly hard to get gear in HC.. Im kinda happy hi life rolls and good dmg.

Im running with a support with hatred and stuff so i did add that.

But im rly far away in dmg in i compare to the medium budget setup. What to change?
This guide is written from a standard/meta perspective. I like it, it's well done, but really hard to transition into a league, as in Heist. No harvest crafting, zero watcher eye's with hatred boundary for sale etc, no voidfletch without pierce for sale etc. I hope the POE-Forums in the longer term separates whats viable in temp leagues compared to standard and also for you HC-guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info