[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Does the pride watchers eye buff affect minions also: Double damage / increased physical damage?

I got money and looking for upgrades.
"
Draken1976 wrote:
Does the pride watchers eye buff affect minions also: Double damage / increased physical damage?

I got money and looking for upgrades.

From the wording I think the watchers eye will only affect you and not your minions but I would look for upgrades on rare gear, rare jewels and skill gems. High life, more reistances (also chaos), high skill gem levels and quality.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2019, 5:14:18 AM
Okay I think I am being dumb but how do you proc the nova on the holy relic? Do I have to use the basic attack all the time?
I'm facing an issue with the mana reservation:

I got two CoG rings



and currently using 5L HoP setup:



I use HoP, pride and blood & sand auras. However, I have just enough leftover mana to spin up blade vortex around 5-6 times. I suspect I won't have almost no mana left after getting 6L for HoP.

How do you have so much leftover mana? Did I screw up and get CoG rings with low mana reservation roll? Or should i get an Enlighten in my setup?

"
anvilgod wrote:
I'm facing an issue with the mana reservation:

I got two CoG rings



and currently using 5L HoP setup:



I use HoP, pride and blood & sand auras. However, I have just enough leftover mana to spin up blade vortex around 5-6 times. I suspect I won't have almost no mana left after getting 6L for HoP.

How do you have so much leftover mana? Did I screw up and get CoG rings with low mana reservation roll? Or should i get an Enlighten in my setup?


Do you have the reduced mana reservation from the skill tree?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Okay I think I am being dumb but how do you proc the nova on the holy relic? Do I have to use the basic attack all the time?

Sorry I was a bit confused earlier today. You can proc the holy relic with whirling blades.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 20, 2019, 3:34:33 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
anvilgod wrote:


.......................


Do you have the reduced mana reservation from the skill tree?


Yes, I have the Sovereignity cluster. Anyway, here is the passive tree so if you can, take a look. Maybe I'm missing something:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzCPQLYRBREQ8RLRGOFCAWbxcvGjgabB4IHtokqiSwJSEnLyycMtE1kjbpOlg6xjrhOuk7DTs_PC09_EFpQ8hFR0WdSp9MuU25TeNPBFBHU1JVxlXWVi5Z81qRW6BfP2D4YShk52ZUZp5ncWebaPJqQ2qsa9tyD3wOfIOApIDgg1-DzIPbhWCGyom8i2WLdozPj0aQVZRvmE2a4Jswm6GcSp2uoOaiAKZXpqynCKdVqH2qqarErJiuPq9stz63aLzqvknAZsauzLzT-9i92t3jauRR6-7siu8O77zwH_JF9kj31_rS_gr-jw==?accountName=anvilgod&characterName=MightyMetaRanger
Thinking about trying the build.. but the 2 Rings are expensive now ;( 4-5 EX
Are there some options till i can afford them ?

And another question
Will you update the build in the future ?
maybe a section with high end gear etc. ? :)
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Dec 20, 2019, 5:26:20 PM
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
Thinking about trying the build.. but the 2 Rings are expensive now ;( 4-5 EX
Are there some options till i can afford them ?

And another question
Will you update the build in the future ?
maybe a section with high end gear etc. ? :)

Well the coming calamity armour is your cheap alternativ instead of the circle of guilt rings. The Circle of GUilt rings are more or less for your endgame setup. More or less you just upgrade your rare gear, rare jewels, skill gems etc. for endgame.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello, two questions:

- Have you considered a CI variant or was it not worth it?

- Have you tried fitting in Herald of Agony?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info