[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
_Blade_Runner wrote:
"
Charangasman wrote:
I am a little confused. Does the Herald of Purity gets affected by the mod `# to Level of all Physical Skill Gems`, even when it is a Spell and not a Skill??

When I checked on POB it did not modified the lvl of the gem.

Yes, Herald of Purity has the "Physical" tag, so +lvl from Cold Iron Point do apply. I'm running this build and it shows lvl 26 in game (and PoB).


I am sorry I meant the one on the amulets, I saw some using the +1 to strength skills and the another one, but in POB they do not apply.

The cold iron point is ok, because it is Physical SPELL skill. but the ones on amulets are:


+1 to Level of all Strength Skill Gems
# to Level of all Physical Skill Gems

I does not specify Spell, like in the daggers, AFAIK they should not apply right
"
Charangasman wrote:


+1 to Level of all Strength Skill Gems
# to Level of all Physical Skill Gems

I does not specify Spell, like in the daggers, AFAIK they should not apply right


They apply. HoP is a Skill Gem as. Especially an active skill gem as you can read in the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Active_skill_gem). Furthermore it is a Read gem (strength skill) and has the physical tag. Therefore both amulet +1 are working. I'm running a setup with a high level HoP (30), Blade Vortex (30), Molten Shell(29), Stone Golem (30) and others
Does this build only uses 5 guardians? No way to increase them? Ive seen some uses 11? Its Sirus A8 viable? Last seasson i was playing the OP summoner, a friend told me this build is better by far.
"
FeRR1S wrote:
Does this build only uses 5 guardians? No way to increase them? Ive seen some uses 11? Its Sirus A8 viable? Last seasson i was playing the OP summoner, a friend told me this build is better by far.

You can get more Sentinels with pure Agony cluster jewels. The build should be able to do all content.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 12, 2020, 4:12:20 PM
Hi,

I switched to this build after I failed a magma orb build. There are some things that i dont understand and I hope you guys can help me.

1. Im wondering, how does armor/block works ?
There are some situations where I get absolutly destroyed by, in my
opinion, trash mobs. In the next moment I can face-tank bosses and I dont
know why.

2. Right now I have 17% chance to block attack damage (67% with the Bastion
of Hope ascendency) but the cap should be 75%. How do I get more block
chance so I can reach the cap ?

3. sometimes it feels like I´m regenerating 3k life per second and in the
next moment it feels like 30 life per second. Is it just me or does the
regeneration rate change ?

4. how do you keep your HoP sentinals alive or even summon them ?
there are some bosses that i cant approach because of there attacks so I
cant summon my sentinals. The only thing im doing is
running around, trying to dodge attacks and probably die shortly after.
I havent tried blade fall yet but will it make a big difference for boss
fights ?

I have all the gear already, is there a way to make this build even better with specific gear?
In full delirium maps I'm encountering a few problems and I am unsure as how to deal with them and require and explanation of game mechanics.

1: Sentinels will leave me unprotected and fight anything else before dealing with what's closet to me.

2: I keep stopping. I like to run thorough packs with Quartz/Phasing flask even with phasing up my character will just stop moving and often wont/fail cast whirling blades.

3: Some kind of ignite debuff melt me, i was confusing it for bleed and was so confused why my staunching flask wasn't covering it. I guess i should trade one of my other flask for Dousing.

Spoiler
Fish
"
TallTimbers wrote:
In full delirium maps I'm encountering a few problems and I am unsure as how to deal with them and require and explanation of game mechanics.

1: Sentinels will leave me unprotected and fight anything else before dealing with what's closet to me.

2: I keep stopping. I like to run thorough packs with Quartz/Phasing flask even with phasing up my character will just stop moving and often wont/fail cast whirling blades.

3: Some kind of ignite debuff melt me, i was confusing it for bleed and was so confused why my staunching flask wasn't covering it. I guess i should trade one of my other flask for Dousing.

Spoiler


1: Maybe try top play without feeding frenzy support. Your minions will than stay more close to you. Also in such cases you can always deathmark some of the close-to-you minions

2: If it is in Delirium it could be due to the extrem slow debuff which is applied soemtimes. It feels like frozen but isn't. Only your action speed is reduced drastically and because whirling blades/flame dash scale with action speed they cast a lot slower and it feels like you havt to slam the buttons. At least this is my experience.
In such I cases I often just use vaal molten shell and try to not die :D

3: Happens to me too. Try to use VMS also. I'm still runing without a Dousing flask.
"
They apply. HoP is a Skill Gem as. Especially an active skill gem as you can read in the wiki (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Active_skill_gem). Furthermore it is a Read gem (strength skill) and has the physical tag. Therefore both amulet +1 are working. I'm running a setup with a high level HoP (30), Blade Vortex (30), Molten Shell(29), Stone Golem (30) and others



Thank you very much. Yeah got a little confused because of POB. It means it is time for me to craft the expensive amulet xD.
Last edited by Charangasman on Apr 13, 2020, 1:14:03 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
FeRR1S wrote:
Does this build only uses 5 guardians? No way to increase them? Ive seen some uses 11? Its Sirus A8 viable? Last seasson i was playing the OP summoner, a friend told me this build is better by far.

You can get more Sentinels with pure Agony cluster jewels. The build should be able to do all content.


I know its cheap build, but its suposed to do endgame, true? Im still at tier 11 maps, not even got 16 stones, but im feeling weak and low damage. Comparing pob, im missing just 20k damage on sentinels, and 800 hp. Apart from the obvious jewels and not even Level 20 gems (Remember, just 20k damage of diference) it doesnt feel like and endgame boss farmer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info