[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
bashtart wrote:
"
justavision wrote:
Im looking at trying this build, the only thing I see not listed is the level and quality for max gems, im not much of a builder and could use this info, thanks :)

More or less you want to max all gems except the one of the cast when damage taken setup and you also want to keep arcane on such a low that it always procs when you use Blade Vortex.




no i mean end game. like level 21/23 quality....whats best for each gem, as it would take a long time for me to figure this out...lol...even what priority as far as this goes?
"
justavision wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
justavision wrote:
Im looking at trying this build, the only thing I see not listed is the level and quality for max gems, im not much of a builder and could use this info, thanks :)

More or less you want to max all gems except the one of the cast when damage taken setup and you also want to keep arcane on such a low that it always procs when you use Blade Vortex.




no i mean end game. like level 21/23 quality....whats best for each gem, as it would take a long time for me to figure this out...lol...even what priority as far as this goes?

Hmmm priority is the Herald of Purity setup: 1. Herald of Purity and then the rest.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Could you please if you have time update the skill tree and PoB for 3.9? It is still 3.8
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
Could you please if you have time update the skill tree and PoB for 3.9? It is still 3.8

Hi, it has not changed but I updated it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
1. Can I use other skills instead of Blade Vortex?
2. Will it be great to use Summon Skitterbot for aura?
3. Does it impact on this build much after the Ascendancy's node of Guardian is adjusted?

Thank you for your reply.
"
wi77iam26 wrote:
1. Can I use other skills instead of Blade Vortex?
2. Will it be great to use Summon Skitterbot for aura?
3. Does it impact on this build much after the Ascendancy's node of Guardian is adjusted?

Thank you for your reply.

1. yes... you can use every skill which can kill trash mobs.
2. decent I guess
3. yes the first two lab ascendancy make a hugh difference.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
wi77iam26 wrote:
1. Can I use other skills instead of Blade Vortex?

Thank you for your reply.

1. yes... you can use every skill which can kill trash mobs.



Blade vortex is indeed annoying as you have to constantly recast.

Would Cyclone not be a better alternative?
Last edited by CrankyFranke on Dec 14, 2019, 10:29:09 PM
"
CrankyFranke wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
wi77iam26 wrote:
1. Can I use other skills instead of Blade Vortex?

Thank you for your reply.

1. yes... you can use every skill which can kill trash mobs.



Blade vortex is indeed annoying as you have to constantly recast.

Would Cyclone not be a better alternative?

The problem with cyclone is that you habe to kill trash mobs to spawn sentinels and the base damage of the cold iron point daggers is very low.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi bashtart!
Busy playing in SSF, and I found a chober chaber and was curious if this could work as a 5 link for the herald of purity? Tilli can farm the other items?
Hi bashtart!
Busy playing in SSF, and I found a chober chaber and was curious if this could work as a 5 link for the herald of purity? Tilli can farm the other items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info