PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.11] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

https://pastebin.com/BKpU0qxU

dps too low :( what am i doing wrong?
Jewels -> there are jewels with 20% more bleed damage, opposed to the 10 - 12% damage over time ones you use. You will loose some HP there tho then.

Try without crimson dance. If you cannot apply 4 - 6 stacks on a mob, it is not better. What you want is moving mobs, the bleed will kill them.

"
Dofolo wrote:
Jewels -> there are jewels with 20% more bleed damage, opposed to the 10 - 12% damage over time ones you use. You will loose some HP there tho then.

Try without crimson dance. If you cannot apply 4 - 6 stacks on a mob, it is not better. What you want is moving mobs, the bleed will kill them.



Even then, I only deal 50k dps according to PoB :( idk how much damage this build will do since the pob link in the guide only shows the skill tree, although I am having fun with the thought of having a tanky ranged character and I really wanna stick to this build
How effective is Crimson Dance and will i see an increase in clear speed by grabbing the node?
"
woltvri3 wrote:

Even then, I only deal 50k dps according to PoB :( idk how much damage this build will do since the pob link in the guide only shows the skill tree, although I am having fun with the thought of having a tanky ranged character and I really wanna stick to this build


Not sure what you have checked in Pob. I think with just the standard checkboxes i have about ~85k shaper bleed. Which is fine if you think about 8 times.

I looked at your pob also and i think it looks fine for a level 78 character. Where are you lacking dps ? what tier of maps ?



"
Unassorted wrote:
How effective is Crimson Dance and will i see an increase in clear speed by grabbing the node?


Crimson Dance is mostly a clear speed loss. But clear speed with Bleed explosion was never a problem for me.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
I leveled the characted for a bit this morning and here's him at level 82:
https://pastebin.com/Ci8MUnX4

I only check Moving, Bleeding, and Maimed, then I set my Spider web stacks at 3, and Shaper/Guardian. Now I get 36k shaper bleed per stack. I think I'm doing something wrong



Edit: My build feels fine in game also I could kill and take damage from t11 metamorphs really well, but according to my pob I deal 36k shaper bleed dps per stack.


Last edited by woltvri3 on Jan 4, 2020, 10:12:05 AM
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
Unassorted wrote:
How effective is Crimson Dance and will i see an increase in clear speed by grabbing the node?


Crimson Dance is mostly a clear speed loss. But clear speed with Bleed explosion was never a problem for me.


So its where most of the single target dps will be gained?
"
woltvri3 wrote:
I leveled the characted for a bit this morning and here's him at level 82:
https://pastebin.com/Ci8MUnX4

I only check Moving, Bleeding, and Maimed, then I set my Spider web stacks at 3, and Shaper/Guardian. Now I get 36k shaper bleed per stack. I think I'm doing something wrong



Edit: My build feels fine in game also I could kill and take damage from t11 metamorphs really well, but according to my pob I deal 36k shaper bleed dps per stack.



You should change unbound ailments with maim to support spectral shield throw, also buy an impresence physical to use vulnerability or change enfeeble in the curse on hit setup
Is the "Increased damage with bleeding" stat that can roll on weapons a global modifier? Or does that only affect hits from that weapon?
I have really started to love this build even more! I was coming to see if you fine folks could look at my Vozlek Char and see what I can improve on when it comes to surviving! I'm missing the last Labs set of points...for some reason i'm just not finding the needed trial.

I'll admit some stuff I just die because i'm standing in bad or I didn't dodge a one hit mechanic(Catarina giant skeleton head) ...and honestly it could be just that. I just feel like i'm going to be level 87 forever. :P

Or...is that last set of Lab points going to change everything?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info