[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Rodneyking wrote:

Jesus, that's a lot of text. As i said, i'm only doing minions for leveling and running uberlab solo, i have enough friends who want me on their maps 24/7. I found AW decent for my solo purposes. Nowadays even uberlab i farm with friends, it's way faster both for me and for them(i farmed over 100 ex on enchants in couple days). As for your gear, that went beyond my build. You are running some minion-based version of it. I'd suggest swapping vitality and determination and if you don't have mana for that, just drop determination. Also use fertile catalists on your amulet, it'll give you 1 RMR.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Apr 15, 2020, 9:22:55 AM
lol as I mentioned my friends aren't on as much right now, so I got plenty of time and I like theory-crafting and trying out things. Sorry for the wall of text, just wanted to give an honest opinion, my enjoyment for the build and thanks for making it and helping people out. Ill keep this one short and sweet, I can fit everything in fine, I was playing around with helms and rings yesterday.
Hello, I am a new player of PoE. I was interested in the sound of the build. I read through the whole layout. How should one start this build as a beginner? Or is this only applicable to characters above level 90? I am going through the game with friends and want to know what to do?
Thanks
"
PainNOTW wrote:
Hello, I am a new player of PoE. I was interested in the sound of the build. I read through the whole layout. How should one start this build as a beginner? Or is this only applicable to characters above level 90? I am going through the game with friends and want to know what to do?
Thanks
Hi, it's really not a beginner-friendly build. You start as summoner and only after level 75 or so, you transition into support.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
PainNOTW wrote:
Hello, I am a new player of PoE. I was interested in the sound of the build. I read through the whole layout. How should one start this build as a beginner? Or is this only applicable to characters above level 90? I am going through the game with friends and want to know what to do?
Thanks
Hi, it's really not a beginner-friendly build. You start as summoner and only after level 75 or so, you transition into

Does it matter how I build a character previously to getting to lvl 75 then? I know you said it is not beginner friendly, but it kinda fits who I am playing with. If you still advise me not to do it I'll find something else. But it does intrigue me.otherwise any advice, tips, or direction on how to get to this build would be amazing.
"
PainNOTW wrote:

Does it matter how I build a character previously to getting to lvl 75 then? I know you said it is not beginner friendly, but it kinda fits who I am playing with. If you still advise me not to do it I'll find something else. But it does intrigue me.otherwise any advice, tips, or direction on how to get to this build would be amazing.

I mean, if you go with friends, you can be more aura oriented, than minions, but i still heavily suggest going minions. There's a leveling tree for guardian, you can just change starting points to make it ascendant tree. Go for sub-guardian, then proceed to sub-necro, so you have both after merc lab. Uber lab simply will add you 3 skill points(which are actually very important). There's also one simple trick if your party members do mostly cold or lightning damage. You can allocate both Elemental equilibrium and avatar of of fire and apply - 50 cold and lightning res with a single attack on bosses. Also, FYI, in a8 you'll all get jewel rewards. Pick conqueror efficiency, uncorrupted it sells for 45c, which will be enough for your starter gear.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Thank you, the last part of that went over my head but I'll do some research on it. I've been trying to.research as much as possible. I appreciate the tips. I'll try to do as you mentioned.
so i finally reach lvl 100.
Love ur build so much <3 !
How can i minmax it now, suggest pls!? I got 2 unspend points and about 30 ex currency atm.
Please inspect me and gie tips TY !
"
PaM3U wrote:
so i finally reach lvl 100.
Love ur build so much <3 !
How can i minmax it now, suggest pls!? I got 2 unspend points and about 30 ex currency atm.
Please inspect me and gie tips TY !

Gz, well, i wouldn't go for min-maxing my build without aegis aurora. And you can't fit it with spider on really. I even went as far as removing flesh and stone, because i actualy want to be hit more often. You don't have to go for purity of elements on guardian as you get 20% ele res from onslaught node, so you can drop that one instead. Also int+es split personality is a good fit on the far away socket in your luminous cut.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Hi guys!

I'm really new here, i always played as support in another games and in POE i'm trying to follow this build. Im currently lvl 78 and i'm dying in almost all hits that i take and i can't kill anything.

Can someone give me some tips on how to play or a link to a video?

Here is my POB in case anyone wants to see what i'm doing wrong

https://pastebin.com/KTMf7TBb

Also i have around 7 ex to improve my char, any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info