[3.12] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Erayo wrote:
I am probably transitioning into this build somewhere around 90-94.

I am level 71 now, leveling with a 3-l herald of agony and a 4-l venom gyre.

Melting everything in the game at the moment. Especially if I pop my plague bearer.

Well, everything but some insane metamorphs..


Venom Gyre is very nice after the buffs imo. Incredibly easy to keep virulence stacks high so that my HoA can help with the clear.


I literally felt the build was working so well that I completely skipped humility farming and ran straight to maps.

Took me around 6 hours to reach maps in complete ssf gear. I did buy two wasp's nest claws when I hit 60. But up until then I just picked up whatever claw I could find and slapped an essence on it.


Please tell me the links you used in a 4 link for leveling with cobra lesh thanks
Level 80 atm, the build shreds everything including metamorph, looking good so far.
when's the earliest you can transition to wand?
Last edited by Mintz on Dec 14, 2019, 2:39:48 PM
"
Delmaree wrote:
Level 80 atm, the build shreds everything including metamorph, looking good so far.


how do you not die? To power siphon barrage you have to stand still and ideally be close to mobs and when I did that i got one shot. Tbf I had like 20 all res and 2k life because getting decent rares in the first few hours of the league is hard lol. How tanky do you feel with like 1c rares on?
ty op gg build
Honestly, build felt horrible - my gear was pretty good as well, all the right links etc. - I think this needs to be a second build when you have a lot more gear as early mapping feels terrible, the single target is horrible.

I transitioned it to the scourge arrow build instead and it feels much bettter, didn't have to change much either.
"
lackofskill wrote:
"
Erayo wrote:
I am probably transitioning into this build somewhere around 90-94.

I am level 71 now, leveling with a 3-l herald of agony and a 4-l venom gyre.

Melting everything in the game at the moment. Especially if I pop my plague bearer.

Well, everything but some insane metamorphs..


Venom Gyre is very nice after the buffs imo. Incredibly easy to keep virulence stacks high so that my HoA can help with the clear.


I literally felt the build was working so well that I completely skipped humility farming and ran straight to maps.

Took me around 6 hours to reach maps in complete ssf gear. I did buy two wasp's nest claws when I hit 60. But up until then I just picked up whatever claw I could find and slapped an essence on it.


Please tell me the links you used in a 4 link for leveling with cobra lesh thanks


i checked his character sheet, he's not using cobra lash, he's using venom gyre as he stated. that 4L is Venom Gyre > Vicious Projectiles > Added Chaos Damage > GMP

"
Zeypha wrote:
Honestly, build felt horrible - my gear was pretty good as well, all the right links etc. - I think this needs to be a second build when you have a lot more gear as early mapping feels terrible, the single target is horrible.

I transitioned it to the scourge arrow build instead and it feels much bettter, didn't have to change much either.


Same here, mapping feels horrible. I think I change into a new build or new char...

Maybe later with better gear, but right now I'm dying left and right in T3 Maps... single Target to weak for this boss changes.
"
CeJay wrote:
"
Zeypha wrote:
Honestly, build felt horrible - my gear was pretty good as well, all the right links etc. - I think this needs to be a second build when you have a lot more gear as early mapping feels terrible, the single target is horrible.

I transitioned it to the scourge arrow build instead and it feels much bettter, didn't have to change much either.


Same here, mapping feels horrible. I think I change into a new build or new char...

Maybe later with better gear, but right now I'm dying left and right in T3 Maps... single Target to weak for this boss changes.


Yup single target, which is very important this league, is just not here.

Highly reccomend just changing it to the 3.9 Pathfinder scourge arrow build - it's actually the same author but a much better build.
Map clear on this build is fine but single target is absolutely abysmal. I am struggling to kill bosses/metamorph in t4 at level 82. Not sure if im doing something wrong but this isn't viable so I am switching to something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info