[3.12] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

"
Chridian wrote:
Danaz, I mean no offense but your gear seems somewhat budget friendly, not cheap by any means but not insanely expensive either, would you care to tell me what content you did with your current setup? For my own purpose purely


I agree, very mid-range gear. I self crafted the chest/helm/wand/shield and they could all obviously be way better. I've done Shaper/Guardians, a few conquerors (aw8) and I'm working towards Sirus but haven't had the time to spawn him. Absolutely no problem with anything so far.
"
danaz wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Danaz, I mean no offense but your gear seems somewhat budget friendly, not cheap by any means but not insanely expensive either, would you care to tell me what content you did with your current setup? For my own purpose purely


I agree, very mid-range gear. I self crafted the chest/helm/wand/shield and they could all obviously be way better. I've done Shaper/Guardians, a few conquerors (aw8) and I'm working towards Sirus but haven't had the time to spawn him. Absolutely no problem with anything so far.


That's fantastic news, I suppose it's time for me to get to leveling then :D
Whats a decent weapon to level with btw, up til the mentionend obliteration wand, would it be like Axiomns or lifesprig?
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 28, 2020, 3:37:39 PM
which one is better.
phy wand with the poison mod or chaos wand with the poison mod?
Ok, I'm back with some stupid questions I have compiled hoping someone, anyone can help me shed some light, I'm really trying to learn here I swear.

1: When I first saw this build I saw all these astral plates and I checked the prices and then I remembered I dont have enough Jun missions to even attempt to white socket atm, but I checked craftofexile, and it doesnt have to be an astral at all does it, a nice starter can be ANY hybrid with armour as long as its warlord infused right?

2: When crafting a helmet, or getting a helmet, which is the most important stat there, the accuracy equal to strength, the nearby enemies have minus to chaos or to get just a non influenced helmet with the enchant?

3: Back to the chest as well, is the best bet to alt spam, to hit %strength and high life and then multimod flat, or is there some fossil combination I am simply to dense to have seen?
"
Chridian wrote:
Ok, I'm back with some stupid questions I have compiled hoping someone, anyone can help me shed some light, I'm really trying to learn here I swear.

1: When I first saw this build I saw all these astral plates and I checked the prices and then I remembered I dont have enough Jun missions to even attempt to white socket atm, but I checked craftofexile, and it doesnt have to be an astral at all does it, a nice starter can be ANY hybrid with armour as long as its warlord infused right?

2: When crafting a helmet, or getting a helmet, which is the most important stat there, the accuracy equal to strength, the nearby enemies have minus to chaos or to get just a non influenced helmet with the enchant?

3: Back to the chest as well, is the best bet to alt spam, to hit %strength and high life and then multimod flat, or is there some fossil combination I am simply to dense to have seen?


1. Another base is perfectly fine, I just went with an Astral in case I wanted to recycle for another str stacking build and I had the white socket benches available.
2. So the accuracy mod is nice but not needed, as long as you get some flat accuracy on a ring and level precision a bit. I think between the enchant and -chaos resist I would go for the enchant, its much cheaper and nearly as good.
3. I crafted my chest through essence of rage. I was essentially just hoping for %strength and a decent life roll. There is probably a better way with fossils if you play around with craftofexile.

ah great thank you, I'm looking to sort of, try out the build with as little investment as possible to see if it's something I like before commiting completely you see.
Currently level 42 and by god the leveling is paaainful :P but we'll get there, I imagine the damage picks up abit after 49 with the boots + meginords + astramentis
yeah so in my head, in MY head, I was gonna get to 49, equip the replica alberons and meginords and do incredible dmg.
Not so much, doesnt work that way, conclusion, I'm an idiot
"
Chridian wrote:
yeah so in my head, in MY head, I was gonna get to 49, equip the replica alberons and meginords and do incredible dmg.
Not so much, doesnt work that way, conclusion, I'm an idiot


What did not work out?

I did league start with this build and did switch to wands at lvl 56 when I was able to equip obliteration. Before that I leveled with Caustic Arrow and Puncture for single target. But that was before Replica Alberons were available.
anyone who managed to fit HH in with dmg and full resistance build?
Asking myself to start this build not sure tho.
I do have an budget of about 600ex for now - I prolly be able to get all the stuff with that right?
"
"
Chridian wrote:
yeah so in my head, in MY head, I was gonna get to 49, equip the replica alberons and meginords and do incredible dmg.
Not so much, doesnt work that way, conclusion, I'm an idiot


What did not work out?

I did league start with this build and did switch to wands at lvl 56 when I was able to equip obliteration. Before that I leveled with Caustic Arrow and Puncture for single target. But that was before Replica Alberons were available.


oh to put on the boots whilst using the recommended spellslinger setup to level with.
I did manage to get through the campaign, wasnt really fun so I needed a break but now I have the boots, the gloves, astramentis. So I'm trying to figure out what I need (without spending way too much money cause me broke) to be able to farm very low tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info