[3.12] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

not really sure why my dps is so low but I cant even kill baran maybe someone could help and look at my char
"
not really sure why my dps is so low but I cant even kill baran maybe someone could help and look at my char


You are using Power Siphon with Greater Multiple Projectiles and Kinetic Blast with Barrage. Try it the other way around, that might improve things.
"
Runvast wrote:
Just a heads up if you are a newer player and thinking of using this build as a starter(especially in ssf).

You are going have a rough time leveling, your damage is going to be very bad until you get to the bladefall spellslinger setup. Even then the damage is not that great.

You are going to die alot to bosses due to the lack of damage and being squishy.



I made the mistake of using this build as a starter in HC, I'm 71 now but holy f***ing s*** its so so so bad for leveling. Even including a leveling section is so misleading.

"
Decent league starter, as it do not really requires anything to function, and can work just fine on Tabula


Absolute lie

2/10 will never use this build as a league starter ever, left a really bad taste in my mouth

Please revise that statement OP

"


- Move PS to gloves
- Buy coralitos for 1c
- Buy 5c wand with >1.5 attacks per second and as much pds you can get.


What about sticking with Obliteration > slightly higher pDPS?

The only other option below 5c is Moonsorrow in HC

Last edited by BanditZA on Jun 24, 2020, 6:03:32 AM
"
BanditZA wrote:

I made the mistake of using this build as a starter in HC, I'm 71 now but holy f***ing s*** its so so so bad for leveling. Even including a leveling section is so misleading.


You always have an option to level with something else. I tried my best to use something that is similar to final tree to avoid using regret orbs later, but nothing is stopping you from leveling with e.g chaos slinger instead and switching to wands as soon as you get oblit.

"
BanditZA wrote:

Decent league starter, as it do not really requires anything to function, and can work just fine on Tabula

Absolute lie

2/10 will never use this build as a league starter ever, left a really bad taste in my mouth

Please revise that statement OP


You are level 73, the wand setup barely just started working. I stand behind my statement, because the core wand setup pieces are easily farmable and also always cheap and can take you to high yellow/early reds just fine.

EDIT:

I added leveling as something else to cons, I thought I had it there but I did not.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jun 24, 2020, 6:31:04 AM
"
"
not really sure why my dps is so low but I cant even kill baran maybe someone could help and look at my char


You are using Power Siphon with Greater Multiple Projectiles and Kinetic Blast with Barrage. Try it the other way around, that might improve things.


I was just trying them opposing eachother but it still cant kill baran.
Also I am lvl 89
Last edited by Yolo_for_Life_ on Jun 24, 2020, 6:31:11 AM
"
"
"
not really sure why my dps is so low but I cant even kill baran maybe someone could help and look at my char


You are using Power Siphon with Greater Multiple Projectiles and Kinetic Blast with Barrage. Try it the other way around, that might improve things.


I was just trying them opposing eachother but it still cant kill baran.
Also I am lvl 89


I think he meant swapping the support gems not trying to kill baran with KB barrage. Also, you are using Barrage, you want Barrage Support. Put Barrage Support to your Power Siphon links, and Greater Muiltiple Projectiles Setup to your Kinetic Blast links
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
I see thanks now I get what he meant now I am doing 1.9m with PS (was 550k)
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
BanditZA wrote:

I made the mistake of using this build as a starter in HC, I'm 71 now but holy f***ing s*** its so so so bad for leveling. Even including a leveling section is so misleading.


You always have an option to level with something else. I tried my best to use something that is similar to final tree to avoid using regret orbs later, but nothing is stopping you from leveling with e.g chaos slinger instead and switching to wands as soon as you get oblit.

"
BanditZA wrote:

Decent league starter, as it do not really requires anything to function, and can work just fine on Tabula

Absolute lie

2/10 will never use this build as a league starter ever, left a really bad taste in my mouth

Please revise that statement OP


You are level 73, the wand setup barely just started working. I stand behind my statement, because the core wand setup pieces are easily farmable and also always cheap and can take you to high yellow/early reds just fine.

EDIT:

I added leveling as something else to cons, I thought I had it there but I did not.


Just want to chime in here and say I leveled this last night in under 5 hours and planned to do OOS/Arc/WoC (and intended to maybe abuse the brand + WoC "bug" for bosses) but there was no need, the spellslinging bladefall w/poison worked fine all the way upto BA where I swapped to wanding setup.
Last edited by Fkmitch on Jun 24, 2020, 6:54:01 AM
"
Fkmitch wrote:

Just want to chime in here and say I leveled this last night in under 5 hours and planned to do OOS/Arc/WoC (and intended to maybe abuse the brand + WoC "bug" for bosses) but there was no need, the spellslinging bladefall w/poison worked fine all the way upto BA where I swapped to wanding setup.


Glad you had a better experience!

Was this your first build of the league?

I would also suggest that the leveling process is very different between HC and SC.

I would also like to add that during the leveling process I played with a buddy who played a generic arc build, absolute world of difference in the experience between him and I.

@OP thanks for the response. I'm sure I could've figured out ways to improve the experience but I didn't really have the time as I mentioned I was playing with someone. I haven't been playing enough since coming back to have sufficient knowledge to solve my issues on the fly - I just relied on the guide.
Last edited by BanditZA on Jun 24, 2020, 9:52:11 AM
Absolutely loving the clear speed of this build.
However I am having trouble with single target on red maps. Could someone look at my character and help me out please? I might be doing something wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info