[3.12] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - Very fast and tanky poison wander

Punched some numbers in POB for medium cluster jewels. Circling Oblivion has higher "Total Dps inc Poison" than Wasting Affliction, do you value the "damaging ailments deal damage 10% faster" more?
"
spoonjabba wrote:
Punched some numbers in POB for medium cluster jewels. Circling Oblivion has higher "Total Dps inc Poison" than Wasting Affliction, do you value the "damaging ailments deal damage 10% faster" more?


Yes. We are getting way too much duration from Assassin already so faster ailment sources are very important.
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
when do you swap from BB/BF SS to ps/kb?
"
spoonjabba wrote:
when do you swap from BB/BF SS to ps/kb?


After you are done with leveling and get at least obliteration wand
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902
Yo the new Alberon Warpath boots seem worth building around: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ivmkjl/replica_alberons_warpath/
livejamie
Barrage doesnt have the 'Support' tag anymore so we cant use it with power siphon is that right? Doesnt seem to work for me, you can only use either barrage or power siphon

EDIT: Nevermind, did not know they added a 'Barrage Support' gem. Your PoB still has the old Barrage gem in the 6 link
Last edited by Dexxman on Sep 19, 2020, 7:57:16 PM
Got to maps with this today, got fed up of 0 single target and being one shot. Time to reroll!
"
Romney wrote:
Got to maps with this today, got fed up of 0 single target and being one shot. Time to reroll!


You don't have Mistwall or any LGOH on your gear.
livejamie
I dont have Mistwall and im pretty tanky for the moment in map.
Just most annoying is the mana regen, sometime its hard atm on boss without other monster.
"
snapz62 wrote:
I dont have Mistwall and im pretty tanky for the moment in map.
Just most annoying is the mana regen, sometime its hard atm on boss without other monster.


Just invest into enduring flask, they are not that hard to roll. Or you can grab that new -9 mana cost jewel (or both).
My builds:
[3.11] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - /view-thread/2551841
[3.11] Power Siphon/Kinetic Blast Poison Assassin - /view-thread/2687562
[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - /view-thread/2784902

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info