[3.12] The Perfect Ice Nova | Hierophant | 30m+ DPS | 11k EHP | All Content | 1100+ Delve

Anyone has some good Seed Numbers for the Timeless Jewel yet?
I just can't find any good source on where to check what all the different seeds do.
how to add my Glorius Vanity on pathofbuilding? ctrl+C > create custom > ctrl+V dont work :(
"
seeeether wrote:
how to add my Glorius Vanity on pathofbuilding? ctrl+C > create custom > ctrl+V dont work :(


Take the default Glorious Vanity in the build and edit it to add and subtract the nodes that get changed, then remap your tree accordingly.
"
xROFLCOPTERx wrote:
"
seeeether wrote:
how to add my Glorius Vanity on pathofbuilding? ctrl+C > create custom > ctrl+V dont work :(


Take the default Glorious Vanity in the build and edit it to add and subtract the nodes that get changed, then remap your tree accordingly.

whare i cant get "default glorious vanity"?
Great and amazing guide!

but so far I got a small problem with it, How do u have the Ice nova activate on all 4-5 frost bolts? I have the build but ice nova only activating on 2 -3 of the the frost bolt projectiles instead of everything
im changing around 50 Glorious Vanity Doryani and was get couple good, one i was left from myself, another i can sell

https://imgur.com/a/LGH87pk

if someone interested, make ur offer ing @seeeether

Sold to @StayFrostyFriends for 5ex

Last edited by seeeether on Mar 26, 2020, 12:52:23 PM
"
seeeether wrote:
"
xROFLCOPTERx wrote:
"
seeeether wrote:
how to add my Glorius Vanity on pathofbuilding? ctrl+C > create custom > ctrl+V dont work :(


Take the default Glorious Vanity in the build and edit it to add and subtract the nodes that get changed, then remap your tree accordingly.

whare i cant get "default glorious vanity"?


It's there in localidentity's fork, not sure if it's there in the standard PoB. If it's not, you can use the one I crafted last league as a base. Craft a new rare jewel (any kind of jewel is fine), then paste the following in the Edit Item Text box:

Spoiler
Glorious Vanity
Cobalt Jewel
Crafted: true
Prefix: None
Prefix: None
Suffix: None
Suffix: None
Quality: 0
Implicits: 0
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
8% increased Spell Damage
9% increased Cold Damage
28% increased Spell Damage
42% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
6% decreased Elemental Damage
-10 to Intelligence
-10 to Intelligence
-30 to Dexterity
"
seeeether wrote:
im changing around 50 Glorious Vanity Doryani and was get couple good, one i was left from myself, another i can sell

https://imgur.com/a/LGH87pk

if someone interested, make ur offer ing @seeeether


For anyone that might wanna buy from this guy in the future, he's definitely trustworthy. Sold me what he said he would. I know that's pretty risky these days, so I figured I'd do him a solid so other people don't need to worry as much. :)
One more jewel, small passives not great but ArcaneVision > Colddmg/coldpen
https://imgur.com/FrENa3l
if someone interested, pm me @seeeether
Last edited by seeeether on Mar 26, 2020, 4:14:41 PM
f
Last edited by buttcommander on Mar 26, 2020, 10:23:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info