[3.12] The Perfect Ice Nova | Hierophant | 30m+ DPS | 11k EHP | All Content | 1100+ Delve

"
Celdro wrote:
With random i mean: it depends on the number in "Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Doryani"


I'm still confused about those to this day. So is it fixed at certain number threshold, like let say 100-500 STR it would be, 501-1500 DEX or whatever the combination? Or is it just a matter of socketing/resocketing jewel and you will get the other one?
"
"
Celdro wrote:
With random i mean: it depends on the number in "Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Doryani"


I'm still confused about those to this day. So is it fixed at certain number threshold, like let say 100-500 STR it would be, 501-1500 DEX or whatever the combination? Or is it just a matter of socketing/resocketing jewel and you will get the other one?


Depending on the number of enemies killed to get the jewel.

So you need to buy one with the right prefix and the right number. I think lol.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
"
Celdro wrote:
With random i mean: it depends on the number in "Bathed in the blood of (100-8000) sacrificed in the name of Doryani"


I'm still confused about those to this day. So is it fixed at certain number threshold, like let say 100-500 STR it would be, 501-1500 DEX or whatever the combination? Or is it just a matter of socketing/resocketing jewel and you will get the other one?



I think there is almost no way to know what you get. My plan was to just buy a one at a time, test it and then resell if it doesnt have good nodes on the 30str/dex. But thats so tedious and annoying imo, so at this time im not going to bother and upgrade the rest of my gear first
IGN: Celdre
Last edited by Celdro on Dec 22, 2019, 4:53:27 PM
Hey Guys,

at first i wanna thank the OP for the build. It is really fun and smooth.

But i have a question out of confusion.

I just 5L my PoH and tried it out but. It felt like my damage was why worse compared to my Rare Staff.




I havnt really invested in much gear so im at the start of the build but. Ye maybe someone have an answer for me.

Cheerz

HuHnnnn
Whatever.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Dec 22, 2019, 7:00:05 PM
"
GonzoHarratec wrote:


Depending on the number of enemies killed to get the jewel.

So you need to buy one with the right prefix and the right number. I think lol.


No, it doesn't work like that. Each Timeless jewel has a "seed", which is described as number of X being sacrificed, killed, eaten etc.

You can reroll this figure with a divine orb. HOWEVER, you reroll the entire jewel, so you can get Xibaqua instead of Doryani thus netting a different keystone passive (which we don't want). Rerolling Timeless jewels like this can become expensive.
are the damage numbers of the budget pastebin bugged somehow? I wanted compare my numbers with the ones you gave as example in said pastebin. but even when I remove all items and just left the PoH with the lowest roll, the pastebin still have more than double of the shaper DPS my char would have full buffed, which is extremely weird
I can't find a good reason to replace this chest, it gives so much life.




Our leech speed is pretty bad but I still like using Soul Tether since your leech doesn't go away at full HP, I feel like that helps me survive. But it is missing out on a lot of life so idk..
Last edited by vegeto079 on Dec 22, 2019, 11:29:44 PM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
I can't find a good reason to replace this chest, it gives so much life.




Our leech speed is pretty bad but I still like using Soul Tether since your leech doesn't go away at full HP, I feel like that helps me survive. But it is missing out on a lot of life so idk..


You're going to get a large amount of that life back if you swap to a solid life roll on your stygian and jewel. I was the same way, had a hard time giving up Carcass Jack, but I'm glad I did.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
NameMerken wrote:
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:
So we don't need a 6 link perfect form? I just 6 linked one yesteday but i think i will sell it for pandemonium...


I also think a 6l Perfect form is like the very last thing to aim for. When I got my 6l Pledge and then my skyforth I'll get myself a 5l 6s Perfect form.

I have no interest what so ever in 6 linking mine.
....seems fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info