PS4 servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.9] HIT AND RUN EXPLOSIVE ARROW RAIDER, ALL CONTENT

"
ebeninami wrote:
this build sucks for this league, in really late-end-game , you will see what i mean... with all those conquerors , have fun.


there are people using EA to farm awakener. To be fair that guy is a cheiftain and not a ranger but he's still ignite based and having zero issues with end game
I'm having a bit trouble with this build. About to kill Kitava, but my Explosive Arrow only does 800 DPS atm, and I just am not sure... I don't wanna start over a 3rd time.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
I'm having a bit trouble with this build. About to kill Kitava, but my Explosive Arrow only does 800 DPS atm, and I just am not sure... I don't wanna start over a 3rd time.

explosive arrow DPS tooltip lies like a sick dog. its ONLY the initial arrow.
I noticed in the POB you took Mortal Conviction after BM, what aura do you recommend using with Mortal Conviction? I don't think it was listed in the guide. Furthermore, around what level/point in the game should you go for BM? When you hit maps, act 9/10, etc. The advice would be greatly appreciated.
"
ninjax144 wrote:
I noticed in the POB you took Mortal Conviction after BM, what aura do you recommend using with Mortal Conviction? I don't think it was listed in the guide. Furthermore, around what level/point in the game should you go for BM? When you hit maps, act 9/10, etc. The advice would be greatly appreciated.


I went BM when i had around 4k life, i eould not recommend earlier, for aura yiu have 3 options, I am currently using malevolence which is best for dps, especially ially when u get watchers eye. Second one is the defensive one, that is vitality and u must use watcher eye with life leech and the 3rd option is haste which is ok, but the worst of the 3
Okay, thanks for the advice! I switched over to your setup after trying a streamer's guide, and I don't know why but it feels a lot better.
When I try to view the path of building on pastebin, all I get is a jumble of text
"
Tsuko_blue wrote:
When I try to view the path of building on pastebin, all I get is a jumble of text


You need to go to Path of building app, click on import then on the bottom right corner "import from paste bin and there you need to copy the link
This build is straight garbage...Made by a lazy player...saying 10ex cost..lol eternity shroud itself costs 16ex...


"
Capo1609 wrote:
This build is straight garbage...Made by a lazy player...saying 10ex cost..lol eternity shroud itself costs 16ex...





thats the expensive version of it. check the budget gear section..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info