Sirus fight is making me quit POE

So I have killed Sirus, or whatever the hell his name is, a few times but this fight is garbage, and I agree with most of the opinions here.

1. It's damn annoying to spawn the boss fight because of the bug with getting the conquerors to pop on influenced maps due to issues with native map level.

2. Being able to die while entering the arena, if not paying attention when the fight hasn't even started yet. Why the hell are two death clouds acting as door sentinels??

3. The terrible visuals with the dark degens on the dark ground that are damn near impossible to see sometimes.

4. The GPS enabled extendo clouds of death are way too damn big.

This fight isn't a test of your skill it's a test of patience and RNG .
Last edited by FireEater on Jan 4, 2020, 12:14:19 AM
The game is crap. GGG can't be bothered.

Enough said.
One thing i've been having alot of trouble with is his 3rd phase. I hate how his big ass cannon blast traces you while it's channeling, and the way sirus can just kill you with it off-screen while walking back from a death.

Haven't seen many people complaining about this, it might just be something im struggling with idk.
This fight is just terrible, firstly there is how difficult it is to spawn him meaning you get few chances to learn the fight. This is not even counting the bug with spawning conquerors.

Then when you finally get a chance to fight him you essentially only have one life, as the storm clouds will come and block the entrance meaning you can't get back to him if you die.

I don't have the time to spawn this guy enough times to actually learn this fight with the BS there is now.

Add to this the laziest type of fight mechanic, we have made our players too powerful, the only way we can design a fight is to make the boss totally invulnerable for most of the time.
Last edited by Haranmael on Jan 4, 2020, 1:42:20 AM
Thats a grind i will not put up with for next leagues. Yesterday I played agskn for nearöy ten hours. Didnt even manage to spawn 3 conquerers...

If there is no response of ggg thats it for me I guess.

Last league guys. Simply because i have tondecide between my family, other brilliant games this year and work (anf sleep)...

I have just encountered Sirus for the 3rd time. Failed it purely because I am so confused and the battlefield is impossible to understand and see. So this post is an angry post but I have ensured the key facts remain in it so that it is not just a rant, but constructive criticism. Foul language is to emphasis the frustration and anger at the very low quality of product released.

This is the absolute worst content GGG has released in the last 5 years. Even Betrayal'x Catrina boss was better than this.

Literally have no sodding clue how to do this fight. It changes every time.

1st time i did this fight - got to the final stage of Sirus and he instantly killed me with 3 different AOE attacks at the same time. It was so quick I didn't even understand what is on the screen.

2nd time I did the fight, I encountered the storm by the entrance, so instantly fail.

3rd time, for over 5 minutes 5 FUCKING MINUTES, he was floating in his chair moving around the arena. Literally running like a headless chicken moving the GPS storm away from him and just running circles underneath his chair. When the 3rd stage encounter FINALLY began, MY ENTIRE SCREEN was blocked by his stupid giant alter ego so you literally can not see anything on the battlefield.

The fundamentals to a fight is tactics and strategy. There is none of that when entering the arena with a cloud by your door.

Solutions to the problems MANY are reporting:
1. When you spawn back into the Arena, if it is during a fight phase, teleport you within the fight's circle - this omits the out of player's control'deaths from the storms

If you die between fight phases, simply have the GPS storm removed and respawn it opposite side to where the door is. This way at the very least, you have time and opportunity to get into the arena and manipulate the storm yourself.

2. Sirus' alter ego (fat fucker blocking the screen) - Either: remove him as he adds no value to the fight, or stick him on the side of the arena (left or top (NOT RIGHT OR BOTTOM).
He can still do his random attacks from there, no need to have him in the center of the screen BLOCKING EVERYTHING.

3. Fix the bugs - If they can not be fixed...remove that element of the content from the game.
Last edited by Mentalmike on Jan 4, 2020, 8:37:00 AM
"
One thing i've been having alot of trouble with is his 3rd phase. I hate how his big ass cannon blast traces you while it's channeling, and the way sirus can just kill you with it off-screen while walking back from a death.

Haven't seen many people complaining about this, it might just be something im struggling with idk.

I've had the same issue. https://youtu.be/hQiW1vXIWPY?t=225

Plus he just vanishes from his own arena.
Last edited by drklrd on Jan 4, 2020, 8:11:17 AM
tried this bitch for the 6th time.

as always ilost all my portals to some grounddmg thats not visible at all.

fuck this game man, ggg cant balance a shit anymore, im done.
Last edited by ebeninami on Jan 4, 2020, 8:42:30 AM
I agree, getting better at the fight, but it's not an enjoyable experience at all. Probably won't bother with it after I get a kill, it's not fun.
"
I agree, getting better at the fight, but it's not an enjoyable experience at all. Probably won't bother with it after I get a kill, it's not fun.

I an absolutly at you side. I can do the fight deathless (when there are no bug like him disapperaring or spawning the storms one after an other) but this is the frustrating and unenjoable fight in POE. Uber Elder died for this bullsh*t?
After the 3rd time in a row i couldn't finish the bug-fight, I'm going to play a round of Darksouls 3 to come down and relax.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info